Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To be fair to DiP it's quite funny Bushy turned up and he didn't. Although Dave had nowt to worry about Bushy was famously seen off by an NSC posters wife when he got himself I a tizzy and went round to their house, hardly the hard nut he tries to appear on here.

In fact I'd be surprised if Bushy did actually show up to his fight with Dave we only have his word for it, a word that doesn't mean much.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You wouldn't believe the ecological nonsense shipping has to conform with. Your phrase preferred to ignore it implies a cavalier attitude that couldn't be further from the truth. The difficulty in retrofitting anti pollution equipment like ballast water treatment for example is that owners (often faceless investors) resist, not the ship operators. There are many interested parties in operating a ship, and it's generally not the real shipping people that will avoid issues like this. It's more likely your pension fund that will prevent stuff like this, not the people operating the ship itself.

Thanks for this. Ok, if you know more about shipping than I do, then fine - happy to go along with that. I didn't mean to imply a cavalier attitude necessarily, only that "whoever" would have very interest in avoiding the cost for the doubtless complicated work to which you refer.
I didn't understand the meaning of your last sentence, by the way, -was this tongue in cheek, saying that if they have costs, then their pension fund suffers?

Camicus

So you are equating a rotating parliament With the thousands of ferry journeys per year? Blimey even when the EU get it right it's wrong for you chaps. Hysterical. If you are as uneducated about the environment as you seem to be your delusional ranting can't really be trusted on anything else

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyway on topic, no , UKIP could not win a general election.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People think UKIP "have got people talking", maybe but only deluded racists.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
People think UKIP "have got people talking", maybe but only deluded racists.

Well given the number of posts from you and DiPstick on this thread I assume that makes you both deluded racists then ???

Camicus

Well given the number of posts from you and DiPstick on this thread I assume that makes you both deluded racists then ???
All that evil needs to triumph is for good men to stand aside and do nothing. It's up to the reasonable portion of the population (the 85%) who won't be voting Ukip to shine a light under the rock and see what slithers out

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Don't try to be clever son, it doesn't become you.

You are very patronising, it certainly becomes you. By the way, I doubt any Ukip supporter on here thinks they have any chance of winning the election, most are just pleased that the other parties are changing some of their policies. Still you keep using the tired old racist tag, whilst others will just marvel at the shift of the other parties.

Camicus

You are very patronising, it certainly becomes you. By the way, I doubt any Ukip supporter on here thinks they have any chance of winning the election, most are just pleased that the other parties are changing some of their policies. Still you keep using the tired old racist tag, whilst others will just marvel at the shift of the other parties.
It's not a tired old tag when you are actually resists

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Am I still looking silly?

You're probably wrong.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're the one that made the idiotic statement so it suggests a limitation of your intelligence, pal.

My statement remains true whether you and your little posy of British Bulldogs agrees with it or not.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is that a blood group..resists negative

Clumsy deflection and possibly one of the worst, ill conceived jokes ever to be posted on here.

Whilst some UKIP supporters may well not be racist they really think UKIP are changing things, deluded. The Tory's won't change anything that doesn't suit them, they're self concerned ********s. The only UK UKIP MP's are Torys anyway.

UKIP changing things? Horsefeathers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports