Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
...and again :lolol:

So far you tit, youre the only one who has noticed 'something' ...we are all excited, and waiting for you tell us what it is. Tell us observant one, which part of the clip exhibits left wing bias and rhetoric?
don't start wetting your knickers with excitement just because you've found a freind:lolol::lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh, and Bushy with a hilarious avatar, turns up on a thread with no value to add. What a surprise. Its a trademark now.

Excuse? No. I had no intention of meeting you, despite my families request to otherwise. Cheers wanker. Hope you enjoyed the trip, and the wasted petrol. How much muttering did you get through? :lolol:

I can appreciate you would like to deflect attention away from one of your friends ridiculousness, but try and stay on topic.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Perhaps you should have had a drink to give you a bit of Dutch courage , you might have turned up then you gutless plum :lolol:

*****awaits tired, hackneyed excuse that he never intended to turn up and it was all a windup*****

did he not turn up:lolol:oh my what an embarrassment for him:lolol: did he threaten to stab you aswell:lolol: it cant get any worse surely....or can it:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Embarrassment? No embarrassment from my side whatsoever, im not a stupid **** running around trying to massage my ego.

Any sign of that left wing bias, and rhetoric in the BBC report yet?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Perhaps you should have had a drink to give you a bit of Dutch courage , you might have turned up then you gutless plum :lolol:

*****awaits tired, hackneyed excuse that he never intended to turn up and it was all a windup*****

So is this correct, you tried to organise a fight with someone on the internet. And you actually turned up? That's priceless and it's even better you're now stalking him round nsc drawing attention to how you've been trolled.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So is this correct, you tried to organise a fight with someone on the internet. And you actually turned up? That's priceless and it's even better you're now stalking him round nsc drawing attention to how you've been trolled.

No matter how much you might wish this to be the case , it wasn't , he goaded and goaded and then melted, completely and utterly when he realised what would happen if he had turned up , he tried to grandstand and sadly came unstuck, if you'd seen some of the halfwit excuses he's tried to make then you'd know this.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The person was pastafarian, so you have the right bloke....it was a little bit of a strange comment that suggested to me that he was in agreement with this vote being held.

I was all for this vote being held,i very much like the Swiss system of referendum every 3 months on important issues,its puts matters to bed.
The Swiss in my opinion are very clued up with this system when it comes to resolving matters.

as for the BBC report the only stupid part i could see was where the reporter said

"instead they showed their support for keeping Swiss borders open and ties with the rest of the world good"

Which has a slight spin on it
The Swiss have already voted to have quotas on immigration re instated and a return to controlled borders. This new vote was to limit these quotas down further,to levels that many saw as bad for the economy. These quotas are for EU citizens moving to Switzerland and not general immigration from say poor or war torn countries.

It wasnt really a vote on keeping "borders open" at all

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Really ??? I've read the report and they reported what supporters, opponents and environmentalists views were as well as the result. How on earth you've found left bias, BBC rhetoric or any imbalance is beyond me.

with a quote like that how was I supposed to know you were UKIP...wind up merchant:lolol:
my deepest apologies for branding you a leftie.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Embarrassment? No embarrassment from my side whatsoever, im not a stupid **** running around trying to massage my ego.

Any sign of that left wing bias, and rhetoric in the BBC report yet?

from where I am sitting it is a proper embarrassment:blush:
if you cant back it then don't go giving it. simple really.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
from where I am sitting it is a proper embarrassment:blush:
if you cant back it then don't go giving it. simple really.

As you have managed to make yourself look a tit for most of the day, ill live with that.

Any sign of that left wing bias, and rhetoric from the BBC report yet?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No matter how much you might wish this to be the case , it wasn't , he goaded and goaded and then melted, completely and utterly when he realised what would happen if he had turned up , he tried to grandstand and sadly came unstuck, if you'd seen some of the halfwit excuses he's tried to make then you'd know this.

Yo stupid wanker.
As ive already told you...feel free to show people on NSC anything you want.
Show how I made threats to you for example? haha. Apparently I threatened to stab you :lolol:
You acted like a ****, and was treated like?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Annoyed? haha.. Yeah, I travelled from one town to another, wasting my time, families time, petrol..oh wait...that was you.
It still makes me smile. Annoyed? Dont be a prat.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Annoyed? haha.. Yeah, I travelled from one town to another, wasting my time, families time, petrol..oh wait...that was you.
It still makes me smile. Annoyed? Dont be a prat.

Did he turn up for afight he thought you'd arranged on the internet?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Did he turn up for afight he thought you'd arranged on the internet?

Not a fight. He said he was going to beat me up. Told him where to meet me to do it, and went out with family and friends to watch a band.
Im not the first time either apparently. He has a track record of being a prat.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I was all for this vote being held,i very much like the Swiss system of referendum every 3 months on important issues,its puts matters to bed.
The Swiss in my opinion are very clued up with this system when it comes to resolving matters.

as for the BBC report the only stupid part i could see was where the reporter said

"instead they showed their support for keeping Swiss borders open and ties with the rest of the world good"

Which has a slight spin on it
The Swiss have already voted to have quotas on immigration re instated and a return to controlled borders. This new vote was to limit these quotas down further,to levels that many saw as bad for the economy. These quotas are for EU citizens moving to Switzerland and not general immigration from say poor or war torn countries.
It wasnt really a vote on keeping "borders open" at all

Thanks for this - this would back up BF's point to an extent, as it wasn't a vote for open borders or general immigration at all, as I suspected. The interviewer did only speak to two people who were in favour and the loser really only got the chance to say how he disappointed he was, so that might seem a bit biased, I suppose. But then the "increase the quota" vote won easily and so it is perhaps only right that they get the lion's share of the publicity.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As you have managed to make yourself look a tit for most of the day, ill live with that.

Any sign of that left wing bias, and rhetoric from the BBC report yet?

as already said the tv clip was enough for me, it was enough to tell me all I need know about the report and that it was used as nothing but a promotional stunt so as to thrash yet another boring message down my throat that immigration can only be a good thing for society & the economy and to suggest otherwise would be extremely naïve & wrong.
now tell me something I did not already know mr predictable .

you still haven't answered my question but then again what should I really expect.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Not a fight. He said he was going to beat me up. Told him where to meet me to do it, and went out with family and friends to watch a band.
Im not the first time either apparently. He has a track record of being a prat.

That is brilliant. I love how he thinks he's the winner here. You know instead of the emotionally stunted manchild he's coming across as.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here