Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ive not even noticed a question. If its about Switzerland, why the **** would i care? Your question is only there to avoid my question anyway.
You said the BBC report, is filled with bias, and rhetoric. All ive asked you is, where? As I dont see any particularly.
It sort of suggests youre barking mad. The fact you are unable to explain it, sort of proves it.

the question was ..what benefits are there to be had by any given country that allows itself to be completely borderless when their own governing bodies will find it near on impossible to plan anything ahead without knowing from one day to the next just how many people that they are supposed to be catering for ?

and in answer to your question..ive raised it several times above if you care to look.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the question was ..what benefits are there to be had by any given country that allows itself to be completely borderless when their own governing bodies will find it near on impossible to plan anything ahead without knowing from one day to the next just how many people that they are supposed to be catering for ?

and in answer to your question..ive raised it several times above if you care to look.

Why should I care about Switzerland exactly? The only reason you are asking this ridiculous question, that can only be answered by a SWISS person, is to avoid answering the simple question that ive asked you, and is in fact just to deflect attention away from yourself being a tit, and raving over the BBC. Again, which part of a BBC report, regarding the referendum election results in Switzerland contains left wing bias, and rhetoric? You saw it apparently.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Hello BF,

I feel sure that most people share your concerns about immigration and to an extent about the EU -certainly the more "meddling bits" ! I find the EU's interfering very annoying, and it certainly has grown into a huge bureaucratic nightmare - far beyond what it was originally intended for. To be fair, in the 1950s, the Germans and French were really keen to set it up after years of warfare.
John Humphrys did admit not long ago that the BBC was rather biased -he didn't actually say that, but something to the effect that they concentrated on issues that suited the left/liberal way of thinking, particularly with regard to immigration. I suppose that then after hearing that, you are understandably suspicious about what you read on BBC online, but then that is probably no different to any paper. I too read the article and really could not find any bias in what we read - of course it could be in what was left out, I readily admit. On this occasion, there really wasn't any in my humble opinion. My concern about this is that the article would be seized upon to say we need huge amounts of immigrants here, when the workers from Germany (to put it rather simply) are not from a poor country and not likely to be as unskilled as those trying to come here from the Third World, and even poorer parts of Europe.

unfortunately its got to the stage that I can no longer put my trust in either media or government and to be fair can you really wonder at it when you learn about the extent of how most of them operate.
overall I'd put the least amount of trust in the EU.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
for starters they only choose to report those of that opinion so as to promote their ludicrous agenda, whenever do you hear from a person with a totally opposite view than that of their own just like any other well respected broadcasting company should operate ? BBC rhetoric is so predictable it has got to the point of being cringe worthy to say the very least :sick:

Really ??? I've read the report and they reported what supporters, opponents and environmentalists views were as well as the result. How on earth you've found left bias, BBC rhetoric or any imbalance is beyond me.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why should I care about Switzerland exactly? The only reason you are asking this ridiculous question, that can only be answered by a SWISS person, is to avoid answering the simple question that ive asked you, and is in fact just to deflect attention away from yourself being a tit, and raving over the BBC. Again, which part of a BBC report, regarding the referendum election results in Switzerland contains left wing bias, and rhetoric? You saw it apparently.

I said if you read my post properly "ANY GIVEN COUNTRY" whereabouts did I mention Switzerland alone ? f*ck me your hard work.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As the report in question was about Switzerland, I sort of assumed....you have still failed to answer a very simple question. Which part of a BBC report, regarding the referendum results on Sunday in Switzerland do you see as left wing bias and rhetoric....your determination to avoid answering reveals quite a lot.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Really ??? I've read the report and they reported what supporters, opponents and environmentalists views were as well as the result. How on earth you've found left bias, BBC rhetoric or any imbalance is beyond me.

I was referring just to the tv clip shown not the whole effin report, my god you lefties are hard work.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As the report in question was about Switzerland, I sort of assumed....you have still failed to answer a very simple question. Which part of a BBC report, regarding the referendum results on Sunday in Switzerland do you see as left wing bias and rhetoric....your determination to avoid answering reveals quite a lot.

someone get this effin link up again its doing my nut.
I was referring to the biased rhetoric used in the clip shown not the whole effin report ffs !! where upon I clearly stated the lack of opposite opinion as you should come to expect from a legit unbiased broadcasting company.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
...and again :lolol:

So far you tit, youre the only one who has noticed 'something' ...we are all excited, and waiting for you tell us what it is. Tell us observant one, which part of the clip exhibits left wing bias and rhetoric?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
not at all I notice things for what they are and not just something to suit my opinionated views something you so clearly lack yourself.
your just a typical leftie... TUNNEL VISION AND SEE NO BEYOND.

I wasn't talking about your observation skills regards the article or video .... more what you suggested I am :facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
enough said its clear as god made tiny little apples that the rhetoric coming direct from that clip stinks.
you tell me if it don't.

i dont. i'd be indebted if you could point it out for my edification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here