Could Gus help with Suarez ban?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If Suarez has a ban for a number of games rather than a specific time could we sign him on loan prior to a match day and then Liverpool recall him after the match so that our games count for his ban?

Gus should do it for the promise of 1 start in an Albion shirt and to show his complete support of his fellow countryman

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gus can keep his Nose out of it. He shouldn't had commented as its got f*** all to do with him and only the 2 players on the pitch know what was said.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gus can keep his Nose out of it. He shouldn't had commented as its got f*** all to do with him and only the 2 players on the pitch know what was said.

Actually, Poyet is a close friend of his and has been helping him adjust to UK life...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Oh do wind your neck in please; Gus is a friend and mentor to Suarez. For someone as opinionated as yourself you do like to sit in judgement on others don't you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its my opinion. Gus should concentrate on BHAFC for which he is doing a great job. Sorry if this does not agree with the general opinion.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My point is he DOES NOT KNOW what was said.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its my opinion. Gus should concentrate on BHAFC for which he is doing a great job. Sorry if this does not agree with the general opinion.

Why should he just concentrate on BHAFC? Why should he not be allowed to have his own opinions? Is free speech not allowed? Does working for BHAFC mean your views opinions should be surpressed? What a world we live in if you are not allowed to have your own views /opinions if you do not agree with them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one I think.

Last edited:

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
What great PR that would be. Helping someone who has been banned for racism, get around his ban. Nearly as bad as an entire team wearing t-shirts in support of someone just banned for racism.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What great PR that would be. Helping someone who has been banned for racism, get around his ban. Nearly as bad as an entire team wearing t-shirts in support of someone just banned for racism.

Thats my point. Gus may be a close friend but even if Suarez denied it to Gus does not mean he is not guilty.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Minimum loan time is 1 month, and Liverpool actually have 2 more games this we do in January, so even if it was a good idea, it wouldn't work.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Breaking news!! Andy Carroll has been handed an unprecedented 8 match starting roll in the Liverpool starting 11!! The club are likely to appeal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports