She was there yesterday as well

View attachment 71772

nice banner Diane

Stand Up To Racism
#Refugeeswelcome
[MENTION=2735]ant[/MENTION]iracismday

Its almost as if she is trying to imply its racist to have border controls

A few of her infamous quotes:

Families are struggling against a tide of junk information on junk food.
Diane Abbott
Outsiders often have an insight that an insider doesn't quite have.
Diane Abbott
Gun crime is a major cause of fear and distress throughout the UK. The problem is deeply entrenched in a wide range of social and cultural factors and therefore not an isolated issue.
Diane Abbott
My London constituency in Hackney has one of the highest levels of gun crime in the country. But the problem is no longer confined to inner city areas. Gun crime has spread to communities all over Britain.
Diane Abbott
I'm a West Indian mum and West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.
Diane Abbott
I'm not the only Labour MP who sent their child to public school but I'm the only one who's questioned about it.
Diane Abbott

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott
Gun crime is a major cause of fear and distress throughout the UK. The problem is deeply entrenched in a wide range of social and cultural factors and therefore not an isolated issue.
Diane Abbott
My London constituency in Hackney has one of the highest levels of gun crime in the country. But the problem is no longer confined to inner city areas. Gun crime has spread to communities all over Britain.
Diane Abbott
I'm a West Indian mum and West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.
Diane Abbott
I'm not the only Labour MP who sent their child to public school but I'm the only one who's questioned about it.
Diane Abbott

[yt]uB4o5n2EGyA[/YT]

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It's great all this car crash politics otherwise known as the labour party

Actually it isn't, and I say that as someone who hasn't voted Labour in many, many years.

We absolutely need a credible opposition to the Tories and they haven't got one at present.

It all went wrong when John Smith died and that twunt Blair took over.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Actually it isn't, and I say that as someone who hasn't voted Labour in many, many years.

We absolutely need a credible opposition to the Tories and they haven't got one at present.

It all went wrong when John Smith died and that twunt Blair took over.

Quite. GRAND to see the me-me-me Tories are so rattled by Corbyn that they're going to ridiculous lengths to smear and ridicule a genuinely honest bloke who wants to make the UK a slightly less spivvy greed-based place to live and work. Corbyn might not carry the electorate as a whole, but those of us who vote for him can do so with a clear conscience. The rest of you can reap what you sow on the misjudged basis that it'll be happening to somebody further down the pecking order than you consider yourself to be :wave:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Quite. GRAND to see the me-me-me Tories are so rattled by Corbyn that they're going to ridiculous lengths to smear and ridicule a genuinely honest bloke who wants to make the UK a slightly less spivvy greed-based place to live and work. Corbyn might not carry the electorate as a whole, but those of us who vote for him can do so with a clear conscience. The rest of you can reap what you sow on the misjudged basis that it'll be happening to somebody further down the pecking order than you consider yourself to be :wave:

Classic narrow minded narassistic far left Labour stuff. Congratulations

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There you go again.

The poor, the vulnerable first, then public sector and now its junior doctors. Unless you're rich and/or have your snout in the trough it won't be long before they come for you.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott

The woman who preaches one thing and does another. Fights against private education then sends her kid there. Big hypocrite right at the heart of the righteous left

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

It is your clean conscience that will allow the Tories a landslide in 2020.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester

That's just a sanctimonious way of saying "I vote for what I believe".

Plenty of us do that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's just a sanctimonious way of saying "I vote for what I believe".

Plenty of us do that.

For sure. You believe you'll never get sick, you'll never lose your job, you'll never end up down on your luck. That only happens to other littler people, right? I sincerely hope you never do need to use the safety net that your vote will decide stays in place or doesn't. Pray you never need to use that safety net before it gets flogged off to the lowest tattiest bidder while you can still afford the direct debit and can still read the small print. Good luck with that :thumbsup:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
For sure. You believe you'll never get sick, you'll never lose your job, you'll never end up down on your luck. That only happens to other littler people, right? I sincerely hope you never do need to use the safety net that your vote will decide stays in place or doesn't. Pray you never need to use that safety net before it gets flogged on to the lowest tattiest bidder while you can still afford the direct debit and can still read the small print. Good luck with that :thumbsup:

He never said that though, you are putting in your prejudices on him.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quite. GRAND to see the me-me-me Tories are so rattled by Corbyn....

This article could have been specially written for people like you.

http://publicpolicypast.blogspot.co....g-now.html?m=1

Honestly, the only people rattled or running scared are moderate Labour supporters who are desperately trying to keep their party electable in the face of this grotesque vanity project that Corbyn and his chums are undertaking. Margaret Beckett's own lengthy autopsy into the 2015 election defeat identified the main themes that lost it for them as: Immigration, the economy and the perception that the leader was not up to the job. One year later, Corbyn is pulling stunts like this at Calais, he's put an unreconstructed Marxist and IRA sympathiser as Shadow Chancellor and his personal ratings as leader are worse than Cameron's, worse than Miliband.

For Christ's sake, unless you want Theresa May, Boris Johnson or George Osborne as the next Prime Minister then wake up and realise the damage that this is doing to the Labour Party.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jeremy Corbyn: All Calais migrants should be given chance to come to Britain

Real vote winner there Jezza :facepalm:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

"Rattled by Corbyn"....you're having a laugh surely!
Jeremy Corbyn is the best thing to happen to the Tories in years!
Every week the bloke does or says something that makes Labour look like the total joke they are and completely unelectable!!
Nuclear Subs with no nukes......genius!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports