Corbyn about to be sectioned methinks?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Corbyn says it's not enough and more needs to be done.

and it has been, theres a portacabin village been built nearby. the residents of the jungle dont want to occupy, as that means being perceived to be processed in France and invalidate their UK asylum claim.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

She was there yesterday as well

CZeXN_NWIAAdb6Z.jpg

nice banner Diane

Stand Up To Racism
#Refugeeswelcome
[MENTION=2735]ant[/MENTION]iracismday

Its almost as if she is trying to imply its racist to have border controls

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Of cause Corbyan wants them all to come as they all vote Labour. Problem is he doesn't have to live in their communities.

Yes but he was careful not to say exactly that on TV. When he was asked what is the answer to the problem he said that the 3000 in the camp should be processed and those that have links here e.g. relatives here legally, should be allowed in. So, once you've let those 4 or 5 in what do you do with the other 2995 to 2996? After all, if they have relatives here and they have the right to join them they wouldn't be sitting in the camp, would they?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Corbyn will be gone within months.
Labour will not put up with all his cranky ideas and what he is saying/doing.

The British Govt ( whoever it is) needs an effective opposition and Labour at the moment are nothing more than a joke.

D

Deleted member 22389

attachment.php

nice banner Diane

Stand Up To Racism
#Refugeeswelcome
@antiracismday

Labour party scratches head wondering why didn't win the last election. Honestly how can anyone support this crock of shit.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Corbyn will be gone within months.
Labour will not put up with all his cranky ideas and what he is saying/doing.

The British Govt ( whoever it is) needs an effective opposition and Labour at the moment are nothing more than a joke.
I'm not so sure he will but I agree with with your second point.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Labour party scratches head wondering why didn't win the last election. Honestly how can anyone support this crock of shit.

Possibly a combination of factors... blind political brand 'loyalty', stupidity, naivety, desperation, self loathing, malice, selfishness ... :shrug:

D

Deleted member 22389

Possibly a combination of factors... blind political brand 'loyalty', stupidity, naivety, desperation, self loathing, malice, selfishness ... :shrug:

I remember when the labour party stood for something. All they seem to do now is just alienate all the people that used to vote for them. People feel badly bruised by this party and will never ever go back, me included.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I remember when the labour party stood for something. All they seem to do now is just alienate all the people that used to vote for them. People feel badly bruised by this party and will never ever go back, me included.
I am very much with you there. I can't see myself marking a ballot paper for Labour in the future.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

attachment.php

nice banner Diane

Stand Up To Racism
#Refugeeswelcome
@antiracismday

Abbot: Hi, I've come for a haircut

Stylist: What have you got in mind? Layered? short bob? perm?

Abbot: Well, You know the helmets the Germans wore during WW2.......................

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I'm sure your'e representative of quite a few ex Labour voters but I can hear the Corbynista's saying New Labour didn't stand for anything (Tory lite) which I can sort of understand. Unfortunately Ed tried tacking a bit towards the left and lost badly so driving further left off a cliff seems the current strategy.

Perhaps Labour are showing they are not fit for purpose and are unwilling to adapt to 21st century political realities in which case they are doomed but there must be some sort of social democratic left of centre party that could fill the void ..eventually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports