Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Er, my question was, why would the BBC feel obliged to hide anything, regarding an event in the USA? 'They arent exactly enemies' is a pretty ridiculous stance.

Why are you deflecting away from the charie vietch scandal? Scared of admitting it's a bit suspect?

Who knows why the bbc are employing Charlie Veitch to lie to the public about 9/11 and Ian tomlinson?

The question is, why employ a professional bullshitters like Charlie Veitch to assure the British tv viewers what happen at 9/11 when the the official version was true all along?

or did Ian tomlinson die the way Charlie said?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im not scared of any loonies theory, im just asking you why you would possibly think the BBC's role in the world is to hide something in the USA.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Im not scared of any loonies theory, im just asking you why you would possibly think the BBC's role in the world is to hide something in the USA.

Charlie Veitch dave, that's all I wanted you to discuss. You haven't mentioned him once. Is it because the news clip is broadcasted through youtube? ahh bless.

I suppose the Charlie Veitch scandal will just get ignored simply because It speaks volumes about the people you believe and trust.....liars.

this is the same man (Charlie Veitch) approached in Manchester last summer.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, not at all, its the ridiculousness of the idea that the BBC would hide something on the USAs behalf. Why do you think that the BBC would be involved in such ridiculousness?

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Er, my question was, why would the BBC feel obliged to hide anything, regarding an event in the USA? 'They arent exactly enemies' is a pretty ridiculous stance.

Why do the BBC have a very Israeli bias? Why do the BBC continually fail to cover mass protests in London? As a news source, they are barely more credible than Sky or Fox and very far removed from being independent.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why do the BBC have a very Israeli bias? Why do the BBC continually fail to cover mass protests in London? As a news source, they are barely more credible than Sky or Fox and very far removed from being independent.

... an Israeli bias? Not from the BBC World news I watched last year during the Gaza mess. So, you also believe they would 'hide' something on the USAs behalf? Why?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I do understand what you are saying but we must understand the amount of misinformation out there both ways.
You say the 9/11 conspiracy is dis-credible.
What do you make of this BBC documentary? It's where a CT called Charlie Veitch did a bbc documnetary which was supposed to be about 9/11 being an inside job, but bizarrely he suddenly changed his mind based on official evidence given to him. This is just a 3 mins take from it.

Do you take his word? let me know what you think.

He listened to explanations of both sides of the debate and came to a rational conclusion. I spoke to an archiect friend of mine to draw a line through the collapse of the towers, but when I have spoken to CTers about the WTC collapse none of them have spoken to anyone in the industry and they rely soley on youtube.

If I was a CTer who truly believed in the demolition theory of the WTC, I would make the effort to speak to someone who is qualified before going around stating demolition as fact. It could be a structural engineer, an architect, or even someone in general construction.

There was also another WTC CT about it being impossible for any inexperienced person to make the tightish turn and fly into the WTC, but I have also spoken to a friend who is connected with aviation and that statement is far from the truth.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love the term "rare footage". If it's on YouTube, technically it's the least rare footage in existence. It's accessible by every person on the planet with an internet connection.

Unless they live in North Korea but that's a whole different conspiracy (although I'm told that someone somewhere has seen some rare footage of a Korean woman not being brainwashed whilst bent over a table and eating kimchi).

Some great trolling of NSC's very own cuckoo-head on this thread. Keep it up folks :lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He listened to explanations of both sides of the debate and came to a rational conclusion. I spoke to an archiect friend of mine to draw a line through the collapse of the towers, but when I have spoken to CTers about the WTC collapse none of them have spoken to anyone in the industry and they rely soley on youtube.

If I was a CTer who truly believed in the demolition theory of the WTC, I would make the effort to speak to someone who is qualified before going around stating demolition as fact. It could be a structural engineer, an architect, or even someone in general construction.

There was also another WTC CT about it being impossible for any inexperienced person to make the tightish turn and fly into the WTC, but I have also spoken to a friend who is connected with aviation and that statement is far from the truth.

Now go to post 272.

i'm not saying this means 9/11 is definitely an inside job but it doesn't help people to believe the official version when stuff like this gets leaked out.

People should be aware why more and more people are questioning 9/11. The recent Charlie Veitch revelations doesn't exactly help a 'CT' to understand they are actually being lied to by the conspiraciey theorists and not by the media and governments?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Now go to post 272.

i'm not saying this means 9/11 is definitely an inside job but it doesn't help people to believe the official version when stuff like this gets leaked out.

People should be aware why more and more people are questioning 9/11. The recent Charlie Veitch revelations doesn't exactly help a 'CT' to understand they are actually being lied to by the conspiraciey theorists and not by the media and governments?

I don't know anything about Charlie Veitch or what he stands for, but he is clearly an attention seeker and it is all about a story for self promotion purposes.

You have ignored everything I have said about my own research on the WTC.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't know anything about Charlie Veitch or what he stands for, but he is clearly an attention seeker and it is all about a story for self promotion purposes.

Lying about Ian Tomlinsons death disguised as a banker on national news is hardly a self promotion. It's more a matter of profession.

Last edited:

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
... an Israeli bias? Not from the BBC World news I watched last year during the Gaza mess. So, you also believe they would 'hide' something on the USAs behalf? Why?

By them reporting the same event differently through their channels show they are changing the interpretation based on the consumer. Whether than is malicious or just to ensure it's audience can pallet the content it is providing (and continue to consume it), I don't know, but there is an agenda either way. If it's malicious then you might say they also have malicious intent to hide something on an allies behalf. If not, you then have to question using a reporter proven to be uncredible and willing to be the establishments mouth piece for lies to do the documentary.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
...So, did all the worlds media agencies 'hide' this 'truth' or was it just the BBC?

Don't jump to conclusions. We need to be sure the BBC were hiding the 9/11 truth, so far Charlie Veitch looks like a really honest man who clearly can be trusted. Planes sinking into buildings is exactly how science works and now with recent revelations of governments worldwide infested with child abusers, there's a lot to put together.

but i suppose looking at that, guess it was the Muslims! :thumbsup:

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
...So, did all the worlds media agencies 'hide' this 'truth' or was it just the BBC?

I didn't say they did, I am just commenting on how reliable I feel the BBC are.

FOX had a great monopoly of the news content for 9/11, if there was a conspiracy then you would only have to influence their coverage for it to be regurgitated across a majority of channels. First hand witnesses, because of the nature of the events, all have different versions which could be influenced indirectly by others peoples own versions or live news reports. This has lead to the CT's. The CT is far fetched and would require as much evil to carry out than the official truth of hijackers or the planes.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Lying about Ian Tomlinsons death on national news is hardly a self promotion.

Of course it is. He is an attention seeking blogger, who pretended to be a witness to the Ian tomlinson incident. Just because he was in a one off documentary it doesn't mean that he is trustfully employed by the BBC. They contract thousands of people. You make it sound as if he has a long standing contract with the BBC and they have deliberately put him there as a stooge, but in truth I have never heard of him before or noticed him on the BBC, so they have done a shit job at what you believe was their motive and intentions.

The reformed truth conspiracy documentary gave him air time, and so did pretending to be a witness. So he will clearly say anything whether the truth or not, for his own notoriety. This happens all the time, people do and always have done.

Like I have said; You have ignored everything I have said about my own research on the WTC.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Of course it is. He is an attention seeking blogger, who pretended to be a witness to the Ian tomlinson incident. Just because he was in a one off documentary it doesn't mean that he is trustfully employed by the BBC. They employ thousands of people. You make it sound as if he has a long standing contract with the BBC and they have deliberately put him there as a stooge, but in truth I have never heard of him before or noticed him on the BBC, so they have done a shit job at what you believe was their motive and intentions.

The reformed truth conspiracy documentary gave him air time, and so did pretending to be a witness. So he will clearly say anything whether the truth or not, for his own notoriety. This happens all the time, people do and always have done.

Like I have said; You have ignored everything I have said about my own research on the WTC.

I'm sorry but you can't be thinking correctly if you think Charlie veitch lied to the bbc about Ian Tomlinson death so he could then get a job unveiling the truth about 9/11 for the bbc?

that's just simply insane.

Why are you ignoring the case with Charlie Veitch? Did you get all your official 9/11 evidence from the same people as Charlie by any chance?

Like I've said. there's alot of misinformation going around both ways. A lot of fools believed Charlie Veitch and used it as info against CT's. When infact he only proves how many lies are floating around.

people shouldn't be so sure based on tv/youtube/newspaper evidence, an open mind is always best.

who knows?

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm sorry but you can't be thinking correctly if you think Charlie veitch lied to the bbc about Ian Tomlinson death so he could then get a job unveiling the truth about 9/11 for the bbc?

that's just simply insane.

Why are you ignoring the case with Charlie Veitch? Did you get all your official 9/11 evidence from the same people as Charlie by any chance?

2+2= 794

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here