Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the point about 9/11 that is always missed by the conspiracists is there is no evidence to support the conspiracy. or for that matter a concisely formulated theory, theres multiple sub-theories and scenarios. banging on about some numpty who may or may not have ulterior motives and not reliable, is just an attempt to distract from this. any problems with the complete and full accuracy of the official 9/11 report does not mean automatically the whole official line is false.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Of course, it was a hologram wasn’t it.

maybe, maybe not? I wasn't there so how can i be so sure?

What makes you so sure a hologram hit the building? for someone who discredits all conspiracies, it seems you've done research on the more 'insane' theories? maybe that's why you have such a one eyed angle on all this?

personally, I think that's extremely far fetched, but to be fair, who is to say anything these day?

Nonetheless, keep up with that inquisitive mind of yours. You never know, that hologram theory of yours might take you places :smile:

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
but many different news stations had conflicting reports from eye witnesses and news reporters.

some news stations didn't even have a plane in the picture when the building blast happened!

Listen - you believe what you want to believe. If you honestly think that governments (or whoever) can organise something like that when most of the time they show an inability to organise a piss-up in a brewery - you carry on.

The Doobie Brothers had it right. What a fool believes. He sees.

And we are all fools at times.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Listen - you believe what you want to believe. If you honestly think that governments (or whoever) can organise something like that when most of the time they show an inability to organise a piss-up in a brewery - you carry on.

I'm actually undecided with 9/11, It just seems there's too many loose ends with it to have a complete conclusion.

I'm sort of sitting on the middle with 9/11 willing to believe not just the official version of events. I can't actuallymake my mind up on it because I don't want to.

Better to just be open minded and take in everyones angle. It beats being naive.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
but many different news stations had conflicting reports from eye witnesses and news reporters.

When I was a scout leader we used to conduct a test. During the evening someone unknown to the scouts would walk into the hall carry out a number of activities, speak to some of the scouts and leave. This was organised without any scouts knowing. Later in the evening we would sit them all down and ask them questions about the stranger - what they looked like, what they were wearing, what accent they had, what they did while in the hall - if you had a dozen scouts you could guarantee at least six different versions.

The police often comment of how they get different witness statements from people that were all at the same incident.

Just because accounts differ doesn't mean something didn't actually happen.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
When I was a scout leader we used to conduct a test. During the evening someone unknown to the scouts would walk into the hall carry out a number of activities, speak to some of the scouts and leave. This was organised without any scouts knowing. Later in the evening we would sit them all down and ask them questions about the stranger - what they looked like, what they were wearing, what accent they had, what they did while in the fall - if you had a dozen scouts you could guarantee at least six different versions.

The police often comment of how they get different witness statements from people that were all at the same incident.

Just because accounts differ doesn't mean something didn't actually happen.

Who has claimed nothing actually happened?

most people (i hope) are aware that 2 buildings collapsed. (a 3rd building did collapse but we wont go there)

The question is how?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Goes well above Government level. The Gov are just the puppets who play their roles.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If the 'illuminati' can organise something like 911, and have the BBC colluding with them to decieve the people, then we should let them get on with it. **** it, they are clearly genius.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If the 'illuminati' can organise something like 911, and have the BBC colluding with them to decieve the people, then we should let them get on with it. **** it, they are clearly genius.

This where it falls down, its not just the BBC is it even talksport got in on the action with running commentary at the time by Alan Brazil and Mike Parry !!!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
maybe, maybe not? I wasn't there so how can i be so sure?

you were not in Normandy on june 6th 1944 either,does this mean you are not sure that the Allies actually launched an invasion of Europe on that day based on your non attendance critical thinking scenario

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here