Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats Glenn Murray

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
Congratulations to me Mr Murray for winning player of the month and once again thanks for bringing him down south and then allowing him to join us. Ps congrats to Mr Freedman for manager of month.:lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Deserves it this month. Both do in fact. Especially bearing in mind the obvious handicaps they work under.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You must be a very sad and lonely man to come on here to say that.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
FFS, more Palace fans on our forum. First time I've posted on this topic but, for goodness sake, can't they just f*** off to their own forum and give all this shit up? A bit of banter is OK now and again but it seems that there are more Palace posters on here than Albion. JUST f*** OFF!

Dec 29, 2011
Only a few months ago some of your fans were calling for him to be sacked. How fickle some fans are (not just Palace, mind). He deserves it, going on the run you have with your players is very impressive. Although I think Zaha would have been a better call for POTM

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Murray is a bizarre choice to be honest.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Was a great month for Palace, both deserved and if it wasn't Murray could have been Zaha.

I hope and pray that for once the timings are in our favour, and Palace have shot their bolt before it matters in December.

Does show how fickle the fans are though, there were loads of threads before this 6/7 wins saying with regret DF wasn't up to it and had to go.

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
FFS, more Palace fans on our forum. First time I've posted on this topic but, for goodness sake, can't they just f*** off to their own forum and give all this shit up? A bit of banter is OK now and again but it seems that there are more Palace posters on here than Albion. JUST f*** OFF!

Cant help but come on here everytime i do 2/3 threads on Palace started by your good selves on the first page , enjoy the banter or do you just want a love in

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Scoring penalties is an achievement for Murray. I remember him being absolutely shocking from the spot when he played for us.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Cant help but come on here everytime i do 2/3 threads on Palace started by your good selves on the first page , enjoy the banter or do you just want a love in

Sure, but its OUR forum and OUR threads. Personally, I never bother with the threads about Palace on here. I read through them now and again but I think this is the first time I've ever posted on one. Congratulations to Murray and Freedman but please don't bother clogging up this board any more.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Glenn Murray - third division striker who has (amazingly) scored a few penalties this season. Zaha to Arsenal in January and it's game over at the mighty Palace for yet another season.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just goes to show how fickle football fans are. A month ago when Palace were shit Murray was shit and a Brighton **** according to the Palace fans I know.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've gone from all wanting Dougles out and Murray out and having their worst squad and def going down to 'best squad in yrs' and Murray (who scores penalties mainly) being the best striker around. Amazing turnaround eh... Who's plastics again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here