Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Was never about money. If that was case he would have gone elsewhere. Let you know when I have confirmation he has put pen to paper #bhafc
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Was never about money. If that was case he would have gone elsewhere. Let you know when I have confirmation he has put pen to paper #bhafc

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
ONE YEAR?!?!?! - Why only 1 year?!?!?!

Because he might get crocked for most of the season, he might want premiership football next year, he might fancy a years holiday in the Shetland Islands. Who knows, I would take 1 year over nothing at all. Just need the official confirmation now

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
VICENTE - the latest (no 110 pages to trawl through!)

Just copying this from that mammouth thread for all you guys who cant be f***ed to find snippets of into on there:

Vicente signing about now then heading back to Spain. Press conference Tues. Unconfirmed 1yr with 1yr option

PLEEEEASE let it be true... :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I said a few days ago that I thought this was a shop window deal. He gets to play in a flair side, rip apart the Championship (hopefully) and improves his visibility for a possible Prem move - and that might even be with BHA!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Still not officially signed though

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I have nothing to add I just wanted to get involved in what must be the longest thread in NSC history?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here