Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I feel like a manic depressive. One minute we've as good as signed me, next Blackburn have gone in for him, then it's back with us, then Leicester come in for him, then he's back with us.

I need to curl up and cry!!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So will it be confirmed once he has signed? or will we have to wait till tuesday to start swinging our big balls about?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I feel like a manic depressive. One minute we've as good as signed me, next Blackburn have gone in for him, then it's back with us, then Leicester come in for him, then he's back with us.

I need to curl up and cry!!!

Don't mate... You'll look a bit silly. Just put some music on and sing along loudly to get rid of the feeling :)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
Andy Naylor
Vicente signing about now then heading back to Spain. Press conference Tues. Unconfirmed 1yr with 1yr option. #bhafc

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
When can we shout it from the rooftops?!?!?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ONE YEAR?!?!?! - Why only 1 year?!?!?!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Andy Naylor
Told you my cup was half full! Was interest in him from the Middle East, Torino and Celtic b4 he arrived, then another English club #bhafc

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
boooootiful...... now onto the striker issue,..... start a new thread someone...

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Andy Naylor
Told you my cup was half full! Was interest in him from the Middle East, Torino and Celtic b4 he arrived, then another English club #bhafc

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
If theres a press conference on tuesday does that mean it won't even come up on the official site saying we have signed him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here