Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Message from mate at Amex: He was just in a few minutes ago and walked past with a fat smile laughing with his agent, everyone here thinks he has signed......
Now dont shoot the messenger, but this is a txt i got 2mins ago

that's good enough for me. back to work!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Message from mate at Amex: He was just in a few minutes ago and walked past with a fat smile laughing with his agent, everyone here thinks he has signed......

jVk1C.gif

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009

I have just heard to that issues have been resolved and that it is a done deal but then again I was told that Phillips was a done deal and I kept my mouth shut thanks god as he signed for Blackpool. Anyhow have real belief and oh my God if this is true it will make my day. Fingers, legs and everything well and truly crossed. Trying to confirm that he has signed as told done deal is not to me the confirmation we all need but heres hoping. I also hope not to be shot down in flames!:)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
97 pages and this thread moves into sixth place in regards to Total Replies - eclipsing the CMS thread.

Need another 700 or so to move up further!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I love the fact that there are almoast always albion fans at the Amex / Shop / Dick's Bar to pick up on these little tidbits of info. Let's hope the smiles are genuine, and becuse he's signed.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Come on FFS - I've got work to do!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports