Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sod the points infraction - this thread is due a mighty bump.

:clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm confused. So has he signed or not?
We have nothing to say he has. This is a naughty bounce of a post when he signed for last season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well LuaLua tweeted about it but has since removed it. Maybe it's true and Kaz got a slap on the wrist? Or maybe he was being cheeky and having a windup?
But Kaz didn't say he had signed.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sod the points infraction - this thread is due a mighty bump.

:clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap:

im_not_the_messiah_shirts-rca5e9b501ab6446a9989990e275bee76_f0cz4_400.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
So funny reading the opening posts on this thread and people wondering if he's any good, and if we need another left winger.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Ahhhh this thread brings back so many memories. The sneaky picture, galliellio, the car chase back to the Amex, the anticipation of vicenti signing, valencia fans, the done deal....... And most importantly the day I done f*** all at work because I spent all day on northstandchat!!!!

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Ahhhh this thread brings back so many memories. The sneaky picture, galliellio, the car chase back to the Amex, the anticipation of vicenti signing, valencia fans, the done deal....... And most importantly the day I done f*** all at work because I spent all day on northstandchat!!!!

Summed it up pretty nicely! What a day that was!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Well LuaLua tweeted about it but has since removed it. Maybe it's true and Kaz got a slap on the wrist? Or maybe he was being cheeky and having a windup?

Looks like it. Kaz wouldn't tweet that to annoy us (otherwise we would ALL hate him for that). He clealry ot a slap on the wirst from Gus as he wanted to announce it professionally.

It's only a matter of time...

OLE OLE OLE OLE
VICENTE, WILL STAY

:CLAP: :banana:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What if he signs and then it turns out he is GASH?

The only thing that could depress me more is for one of the NSC children to post a thread entitled "Vicente signs" with some hilarious pictures of signposts with "Vicente" written on them. :nono:

well he's not gash, but did the sign thing happen? Here's one anyway

tucson_2011__fmf_party__casa_vicente_445.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here