Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
i reckon we could get away with having casper as "rush keeper", then having greer for his GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's and calderon for flair, so:

----------------ankergren greer--------------

calderon-------------------------------------

----------------bridcutt---------------------

----------------harley----------------------

buckley----vicente----noone----------lualua

--------cms--------------hoskins----------

This! What a crap day I have had, and it has been brightened up by this new. Huzzah!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We sign a real flair player who could have gone to so-called "bigger" clubs and certainly richer clubs, and you're asking why, ffs!!!!!

This is fantastic news, what a huge coup for Gus & Tony. And us, of course.

I am asking why he chose us. Of course it is fantastic news.

(Earlier I was asking Who ? and after than When ?)

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Was never about money. If that was case he would have gone elsewhere. Let you know when I have confirmation he has put pen to paper #bhafc

Not only now. Football was never about the money and fame for him even when he was at him prime, when he rejected offers from all the big clubs in Europe to stay in his beloved Valencia. If It was, he had accepted Manchester United and Real Madrid offers in 2004 offering triple his wages in Valencia. Or he had accepted Arsenal offer when he was 17. Or he had accepted Tottenham, PSG, Rubin Kazan, ... in 2009-2010.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Brighton are back,
Brighton are back,
Hello Hello.

Who os going to get a Spanish flag for him then? U-r-gay flags for Gus so deffo need the spanish flag for our little spanish sensation.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

I especially like the way Calde's in defence on his own and Gordon's in goal with Casper! Flair

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not only now. Football was never about the money and fame for him even when he was at him prime, when he rejected offers from all the big clubs in Europe to stay in his beloved Valencia. If It was, he had accepted Manchester United and Real Madrid offers in 2004 offering triple his wages in Valencia. Or he had accepted Arsenal offer when he was 17. Or he had accepted Tottenham, PSG, Rubin Kazan, ... in 2009-2010.

So... at the risk of asking a dumb question - why is he here?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"He will return to Brighton on Monday and link up with his new teammates :))) for training next week :))), ahead of the match at Bristol City on Saturday."

Now come on everybody, Club said yesterday we'd sold just over 1000 for Bristol, it SHOULD be a sell out, make the effort....... f**king Vicente plays for Brighton + plenty of "we are top of the league" (at least before kick off!)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Blimey, the experience he will bring and share with nooney, Buckley and co plus the number of assists on the pitch :love:

Surely this will attract loan signing(s).........

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
its either 36 or 37 :)

in other news.......FUCKIN 'AVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
i reckon we could get away with having casper as "rush keeper", then having greer for his GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's and calderon for flair, so:

Yeah, that looks about right. Feel bad for 20 goal a season Barnes though. I guess if we need another goal we can sacrifice ankegren.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Blimey, the experience he will bring and share with nooney, Buckley and co plus the number of assists on the pitch :love:

Surely this will attract loan signing(s).........

Great post - he will bring everyone a plethora of knowledge and experience which is priceless for a young up and coming squad.
He will also be the player that will settle evryone in big moments.
such a fantastic signing on so many levels!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports