Horsham
Sorry but Luton can **** off back to non league

remember this?

22277_277269697246_7565210_n.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really?!

Ive been to Kenilworth numerous times and have never heard any racism. In fact Colchester Layer Road was the most racist place I ever went to.
As for homophobia; no more than any other club.

Violence ditto.

total bull :nono:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
And you had no problem with their fans storming the pitch and pelting coins at us? You must have a much higher level of tolerance than myself.

Were ALL of their fans on the pitch?

Were ALL of their fans throwing coins?

Were you at the goldstone when chelsea tore the place apart? Do you slag them and the RB of Kensington and Chelsea?

What about Aldershot away in the FA Cup in 2000 when their fans chucked coins? Wheres the thread denouncing their fans, their town and the surrounding area?

I can go on withe the list if you want?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

What about Aldershot away in the FA Cup in 2000 when their fans chucked coins?

Maybe we had a following of strippers?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Were ALL of their fans on the pitch?

Were you at the goldstone when chelsea tore the place apart? Do you slag them and the RB of Kensington and Chelsea?

What about Aldershot away in the FA Cup in 2000 when their fans chucked coins? Wheres the thread denouncing their fans, their town and the surrounding area?

I can go on withe the list if you want?

I'm completely lost at the point you're making.

Why would I slag off the clearly very nice area of Kensington and Chelsea because of their fans? People don't say Luton is a shithole because they don't like their fans, they say it's a shithole because it makes Beirut look attractive.

I don't recall saying it was "ALL" of their fans either.. Every club has its bellends, Luton just happen to have a very high proportion. I know Luton fans that aren't knobheads and they are pretty ashamed of the way their fans behave on a regular basis.

Let's use this as another example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nd-football-fans-riot-Luton-v-York-match.html

It's not the ****ing 80's anymore, there's no place for this in football in this day and age.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I'm completely lost at the point you're making.

Why would I slag off the clearly very nice area of Kensington and Chelsea because of their fans? People don't say Luton is a shithole because they don't like their fans, they say it's a shithole because it makes Beirut look attractive.

I don't recall saying it was "ALL" of their fans either.. Every club has its bellends, Luton just happen to have a very high proportion. I know Luton fans that aren't knobheads and they are pretty ashamed of the way their fans behave on a regular basis.

Let's use this as another example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nd-football-fans-riot-Luton-v-York-match.html

It's not the ****ing 80's anymore, there's no place for this in football in this day and age.

My point is; if any other clubs forum were to describe Brighton fans, the city of Brighton and any of the previous grounds that we have played in, in the manner that the majority of people have in this thread, the internet would crash and there would be soaking wet mattresses from Peacehaven to Poole as people said how nasty and wrong they were.

Yet it is quite alright for us to say all of that and more about another club, another place and other fans.

And you use a story from the Daily Mail (where else?) of a riot taking place against York City (what sort of clubs fans would do something like that - should be kicked out of the league?!) to illustrate it.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
My point is; if any other clubs forum were to describe Brighton fans, the city of Brighton and any of the previous grounds that we have played in, in the manner that the majority of people have in this thread........

If you want to see the great Brighton unwashed - just go to any big London game. All Clubs, including ours, have idiots.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The women who sits next to me at work is from Luton, apparently the 'T' is silent so the correct pronunciation is Lu'on. She's a local so that must be right.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The women who sits next to me at work is from Luton, apparently the 'T' is silent so the correct pronunciation is Lu'on. She's a local so that must be right.

I don't think anyone from Brigh'on can really comment on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here