Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concratulations Luton Town

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We played them at the Withdean in the lower divisions cup a few years back. One of their fans was in the Crown and Anchor before kick off, walked up to us and shouted "The benders are here. Don't talk to me you benders".

Not as bad as having bricks thrown at me of course, but I wasn't sorry when they got relegated a few weeks later.

It's a bit harsh though to judge all of the fans on the actions of one tosspot.

In reality, only about 80% of their fans are like him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is Luton's centre half and current player of the season, Steve McNulty :lolol:

steve_mcnulty_luton-374193.jpg

looks like he would make short work of one of our pies.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Vile club, vile town.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
He's amazing, isn't he? Not just because a man that size appears to be playing professional football, but also because, according to Wikipedia, he's only thirty stone.

I'm not sure which of those facts is the more incredible.

Corrected for you

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He will soon get shown up in the Second Division once the October rains come and he sinks in up to his knees.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was hoping they'd never get promoted but I guess it was inevitable in the end. Let's just hope we don't draw them in the cup any time soon as our away end wouldn't stand much chance of staying in tact if their fans visited.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McNulty is such an extraordinary specimen that I'll now be looking out for Luton in the cup draws next season. Heaven forbid if that fat lad comes up against the pacy attacks of Liverpool or Man City, I fancy he'd be red carded within 10 minutes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't be silly. He'd never get close enough to hack them down. Unless, of course, they tire very quickly from having all that extra running to do to actually get round him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He will soon get shown up in the Second Division once the October rains come and he sinks in up to his knees.

You wouldn't want to be sitting in the front ten rows if he commenced his run up for a slide tackle in your half of a muddy pitch, that's for sure.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope the Amex has been earthquake-proofed in case he ever plays there and falls over.

OMG, just think of the tsunami on Falmer pond.
Those poor ducks.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Worst town in the country too.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Erm...there's a small difference here. Luton are just an ugly club in an ugly town with fans that nobody likes (apart from that day they beat Arsenal in the Littlewoods Cup Final, I liked that).

Pompey have, lest you forget, The Greatest Fans In The World and no mistake.

God, yes, what was I thinking?

Carry on.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
We played them at the Withdean in the lower divisions cup a few years back. One of their fans was in the Crown and Anchor before kick off, walked up to us and shouted "The benders are here. Don't talk to me you benders".

Not as bad as having bricks thrown at me of course, but I wasn't sorry when they got relegated a few weeks later.

Err..did you talk to him?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Erm...there's a small difference here. Luton are just an ugly club in an ugly town with fans that nobody likes (apart from that day they beat Arsenal in the Littlewoods Cup Final, I liked that).

Pompey have, lest you forget, The Greatest Fans In The World and no mistake.

Apart from Pompey. They deserve Champions League football really.

Disappointed Edna ! Go and stand in the corner and write out a hundred times - "When I mention Pompey I must always end the post with #twats"

#TWATS

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

You wonder what fans he expected to encounter in one of the pubs closest to Withdean in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here