• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Viera getting the blame for playing a negative 5-5-0, with Zaha meant to be the central striker.

Without the loanee, their game collapses to nothingness.

303EC964-84B7-499B-90EB-C5CE2229C916.png

73465DE2-8914-4143-BC07-C38E791E88D3.png

3F9969E0-16FA-4D17-BC4A-B10753F5A695.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're right, you know. Without Gallagher, all they could do was revert to Hodgson-ball.

As soon as Vieira tried to attack once they'd gone a goal down, Chelsea mostly cut them open at will.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crowds for the semi-final trophy parade look disappointingly thin.

FQkARUQX0AkS9Lj

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Palace fans turning on Mr Tumble, a lot of them seem very hacked off with him.

Seems like Zaha's popularity with Palace fans has taken a dive.

Which is somewhat apt.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Wouldn’t they get a European place based on Liverpool extremely likely to have a champions league place secured?

I hadn't thought of that.
Maybe they could have got into Europe and knocked out by a team from Cyprus or Latvia etc.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Oh great. Another FA Cup final featuring Chelsea or Liverpool or Man Utd or Man City or Arsenal. I am so excited.

More seriously, it's depressing the way these 5 clubs have come to have an almost complete stranglehold on the cup these last 20 or 30 years.

We have had finals featuring every possible combination of those 5 clubs, some on multiple occasions.

If another team happens gets a look in, it's usually just to fulfil the role of plucky loser. It's so boring.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Hate Chelsea with a passion, but anyone wanting a Palace win is not a true Albion fan.
Now for the bin dippers to beat the Russians in the final.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh great. Another FA Cup final featuring Chelsea or Liverpool or Man Utd or Man City or Arsenal. I am so excited.

More seriously, it's depressing the way these 5 clubs have come to have an almost complete stranglehold on the cup these last 20 or 30 years.

We have had finals featuring every possible combination of those 5 clubs, some on multiple occasions.

If another team happens gets a look in, it's usually just to fulfil the role of plucky loser. It's so boring.

To be fair to them, this will be Liverpool’s first final since 2006.
The last final to not feature one of those 5 clubs was the 2008 game between Pompey(#twats) v Cardiff City.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

I wont be watching it as I will be on holiday with better things to do, You also dont have to watch no one forces you.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Burn him, burn the witch.....

Fair comment. My main thinking behind it was because at the time we were several points above them and I could just see that we were finally going to finish above them, and Palace being Palace would win the cup just to undermine and overshadow our position. Fortunately they’re now out and we’re back above them in the league :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here