Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on north stand...show some support for Michel

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Not my normal seat, but I'm in the North as per usual.

Yup, so are we - they seem to be filling up from the front row upwards so will have the odd experience of being about five rows from the front, instead of five from the back.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If I had a Jaguar for sale at £50,000, a BMW at £20,000, a Volkswagen at £10,000 and a Ford Fiesta for £500, but for one day only decided to sell them all at the SAME price, which one would you choose?

As usual badger is 100% wrong, give me the NS anytime any match, Chelsea (for about 5 minutes) showed that noise can be generated from WSU figers crossed this season.

To the ignorant opening poster the NS wasn't on sale until WS had sold out

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Well I'm buggered if I'm gonna let someone else sit in my seat, its NEVER been sat in, so I will be stood in front of it as usual.
Love being part of the North Stand, not moving, EVER.

Feb 14, 2010
Kuipers was a good keeper at a bad time in the Albion's history. Very popular and rightly so. But and this is a big but, of all the charities to support, the pay off for a professional footballer fund is not something I or many, many others feel the need to contribute to. The homeless, cancer research sure but a footballer who got paid a wage in excess of most people and is still young enough to get another job? Not a chance. That is nothing against Michel Kuipers its just common sense.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well I'm buggered if I'm gonna let someone else sit in my seat, its NEVER been sat in, so I will be stood in front of it as usual.
Love being part of the North Stand, not moving, EVER.

The Stewards did try again yesterday, bless em

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
In the NS but not my usual seat, I'll be in N1B to my right with some good friends, My misses, My cousin and her bf want to go now so just went and bought them three tickets and got them the accounts to start building up points and maybe go again. Not to fussed about the atmosphere the type of people around me or the crowd size, all I care about is that I am here for Kuipers get to see some football too. Bonus.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here