Come on north stand...show some support for Michel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Will be buying 3 tickets in the North Stand tomorrow.

Had my 1st NS game yesterday and really enjoyed it.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Ah well that is different if so. Is he giving the money to charity?

If this is the case then the organisers have done a terrible job of advertising this.

Thats different if so, is he giving the cash to charity, and if so which one?

Have not really seen any advertising as booked as soon as tickets came out! It is well known that he has strong links with AITC. I presumed some or most of taking were given to charities nowadays anyhow!.........Please tell me if I am wrong!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I've just bought a ticket in East Stand Lower. Thought a change of scenery would be nice. Usually in WSL.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
I normally sit in WSU but really looking forward to this game in the north stand, thought it would be good to get as close behind the goal as pos to cheer Michel on!!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
lets hope that the day trippers in to the North stand on tuesday make some noise, because frankly yesterday was embarrassing. You could tell the North Stand season Ticket holders that were there, as they (as was i) singing their hearts out, only for the 20 rows in front to sit there and not join in at all.

If you are coming to the north stand on Tuesday and you are not a regular in there, please try and get involved.

We can even start out with some easy songs if you like. Maybe Albion, Albion etc or Seagulls, seagulls etc, when you have mastered that maybe we can try something like GOSBTS. If you get the hang of that we might even try "we are brighton, super brighton etc"

I'll be there instead of in my ST West stand upper. Really looking forward to trying the North Stand as was unable to get a season ticket there (used to be in the North stand at the Goldstone ) and taking my converted Leicester City girlfriend. Will do my best to join in and be rowdy. Really hope the attendance improves on forecast as FDM deserves it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports