Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Colindale KFC.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
some think there will be mass reassessment of society after covid, the desire to queue for a MaccyD tells me otherwise.
The chattering class (NB Prince Charles!) have got no idea about real people and their lives. I don't pretend that I do, really, but there is enough evidence from a quick glance to know that financial imperatives, social inequalities and the influence of multinational big businesses will re-exert their full malign grip without too much trouble.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There's a lot of negativity in this thread, let's give add some positivity...

[tweet]1268584570661883905[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the interests of full disclosure.

I have messaged McDonald's customer services asking if they allow bicycles through their drive thru.

I'm happy to stuff mine and Stat Club Jnrs fat little faces with shite on a plate, but we've gotta work for it.
A 15 mile round trip is ideal.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
In the interests of full disclosure.

I have messaged McDonald's customer services asking if they allow bicycles through their drive thru.

I'm happy to stuff mine and Stat Club Jnrs fat little faces with shite on a plate, but we've gotta work for it.
A 15 mile round trip is ideal.

Have they confirmed you’re ok to go through on bike though?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'll let you know.

Whilst I fully appreciate the Double Sausage McMuffin trumps bacon here’s my home made version this morning, I’ll have to source some sausage patties.

5a0a5ba7bef50a721b89e8405874aad4.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Whilst I fully appreciate the Double Sausage McMuffin trumps bacon here’s my home made version this morning, I’ll have to source some sausage patties.

Just get some good breakfast sausages and take them out of the skin and flatten them into patties

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Impressive.

But due to your nonsensical elevation of sausage and egg McMuffin I can no longer discuss the matter with you! :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Good point, I can use the eggs rings I bought to shape[emoji106]

Rings? Invest in one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Bea...egg+mcmuffin+maker&qid=1591520121&sr=8-2&th=1

Or don't. I'm not speaking from experience. In the past when I've been looking at gifts to buy I kept seeing these and thinking 'ooh, I could do a home made egg mcmuffin', but then realise I'd use it once and never touch it again. I couldn't even find the machine on amazon uk anymore. That's the US site.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've been thinking about making those [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and now I'm convinced. That looks fukken lovely and much better as a DIY version. The danger is heading to an 'after eight' moment.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Ah, all journalists will know Colindale, it was the home of the British Library's newspaper archive for many years. It closed some time ago and the archive is now available online ... at a hefty cost.

Spent many a happy hour doing research in the relaxing calm of the British Library in Colindale. Was genuinely an enjoyable experience having beautiful tactile old newspapers brought to you at a golden wooden desk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here