Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Zebedee said:
Tonight's is the first home game I have missed for 3 years and is just because I couldn't get home in time from work. I know what you mean about CKR being frustrating to watch but he has a lot of raw talent which just needs to be developed. I'm sure that Steve Coppell would have manged him better.

:wave:
But if someone has a shit attitude which sadly CKR does appear to have, then you could have the greatest manager on earth trying to bring him on, but it's always down to the individual to pull their socks up, and as a paid professional footballer it shouldn't matter who the manager is

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Zebedee said:
Tonight's is the first home game I have missed for 3 years and is just because I couldn't get home in time from work. I know what you mean about CKR being frustrating to watch but he has a lot of raw talent which just needs to be developed. I'm sure that Steve Coppell would have managed him better.

:wave:

NB. You couldn't get to tonight's game either I see.

:D

He is the perfect bargining chip.I don't think you will ever get 100 out of him.He drifts in and out of games which can be dangerous for other teams who might swich off.On the other foot when we don't have the ball he doesn't really get back and help out.Can't keep waiting around for him to fullfill his potential

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A52 Seagull said:
Where's you seen that?

Apparently announced prior to the game to the crowd, but I heard that in the chat room so not an official source

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Edward Scissorhands said:
And SCR announced it on the news.

I heard it on SCR

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i heard of a inside member of the club... this is definetly true

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What is the att???????????????

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
According to Ferret at h/t at the game the CKR transfer request is NOT official

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It is a shame as I thought that he would do really well for us in this division. However, it looks like he isn't grown up enough to live up to his professional status, get his head down and get on with his job playing football which is sad.
That being the case I won't be losing too much sleep over his departure.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Icy Gull said:
According to Ferret at h/t at the game the CKR transfer request is NOT official

but i can tell u it is true...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
but i can tell u it is true...

instead of being cloak and dagger about it seeing as you said its "official" who is your source, all these people claim to have inside knowledge just wondering who?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
pishhead said:
instead of being cloak and dagger about it seeing as you said its "official" who is your source, all these people claim to have inside knowledge just wondering who?

I think Ronnie has "broken" a few exclusives, I'd tend to believe him

Repugnant Toad said:
He says, quoting a post in which I'm not complaining about McGhee ...

:D Yes, you deserve praise for your earlier comment!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We haven't got the money to waste on players not putting in much effort. What are we supposed to do? Play him? How would that look to Robinson, Gatting, Revell et al who are fighting for their places.

If he wants out. Get rid. Simple as that. One player is not bigger than BHA.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BarrelofFun said:
We haven't got the money to waste on players not putting in much effort. What are we supposed to do? Play him? How would that look to Robinson, Gatting, Revell et al who are fighting for their places.

If he wants out. Get rid. Simple as that. One player is not bigger than BHA.

Top words BOF.I can see you had your cornflakes today:clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
Top words BOF.I can see you had your cornflakes today:clap:

:lol:

Weetabix.jpg

It will be a shame, but it is not the end of the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here