Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Call yourself a fan swanning off abroad ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have no f***ing idea what is going on....one minute we are signing no-one and we are shite, the next, we win two games and McGhee is the saviour

Its very bizzare

1066gull

Dies Irae said:
I have no f***ing idea what is going on....one minute we are signing no-one and we are shite, the next, we win two games and McGhee is the saviour

Its very bizzare
Hello Dave, how was you holiday:wave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

McGhee is once again a hero

Brighton look very good

Norman Baker is behaving like a complete wanker

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so what you are saying is that after two games, we are now worldbeaters again, and last year has been forgotten about?

I love supporting Brighton......its great

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dies Irae said:
....one minute we are signing no-one and we are shite, the next, we win two games and McGhee is the saviour

Its very bizzare

It's hardly bizzare, McGhee has ALWAYS been the best man for the job.

Tom Hark said:
I know, PATHETIC barely covers it :rolleyes:

*squirm squirm squirm*

Don't worry, I'm sure our current position in the play-offs is, as you so memorably described it last time round, just a freak statistical blip :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
*squirm squirm squirm*

Don't worry, I'm sure our current position in the play-offs is, as you so memorably described it last time round, just a freak statistical blip :thumbsup:

Is that the time when we won about one point out of a possible twenty four or something and remained firmly ensconced in fifth place? That was plain WEIRD :eek:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
BarrelofFun said:
Most people have stuck to the same camps, but bipolars like Unc are now licking McGhee's arse again, until we fail to win. :D

Typical, the words 'camp' and 'arse' in the same sentence, I have never known someone so obsessed with GAYNESS. Why don't you come out properly like myself and Easy 10, BOF, and we could form a DAISY CHAIN to entertain the crowd at Withers at half time, I will even bring the Chocolate Hobnobs.:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
El Presidente said:
Typical, the words 'camp' and 'arse' in the same sentence, I have never known someone so obsessed with GAYNESS. Why don't you come out properly like myself and Easy 10, BOF, and we could form a DAISY CHAIN to entertain the crowd at Withers at half time, I will even bring the Chocolate Hobnobs.:wave:

There is no fooling you El Pres. I will pack a thermos flask with hot chocolate for Saturday if you are coming down. Hobnobs and hot chocolate. I can't wait!

:bigwave:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Kinky Gerbils said:
Clearly lat season showed he wasnt!

No it didn't. Jose Mourinho would have trouble keeping us in that division last season.

This debate is all very well, but there is something vital missing here and that is hard facts. Nobody really knows what's gone on, nobody really knows what is happening within the club or to CKR personally, despite what Aaron or anyone might think. AND RIGHTLY SO, as I said last year, football club dressing rooms are meant to be tight-knit places to engage and foster team spirit, and it only take one rotten egg, and the whole thing goes to pot. Isn't it amazing how we got a 'team' performance on Tuesday night, with CKR nowhere near the squad.

It's all depressingly familiar, but MM clearly thinks the issue is with CKR and his attitude, otherwise he would be letting the boy go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here