Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
dunno said:
Christ if anyone had to complain about being played out of position (assuming that is the problem) it's Gary Hart, who has played CF, RW, LW, RB, LB and I seem to remember GK (albeit briefly) for the club

But Harty's attitude is as long as I'm playing I don't care where I play. As one who drove fork lift trucks for a living before becoming a professional footballer he knows he'd much rather have his current lifestyle than return to the 40 hour week drudgery of before. Therefore, if MM asks him to play RB then Harty says yes then trains hard to get himself up to speed with that position.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Where has the whole parkin thing come from?! Coventry are after him and theres no way he is going to choose us over coventry! He was a very sought after player when he left swindon and to be honest i dont think we have a hope of signing him...

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Jam The Man said:
As above... Kaz has NEVER complained about it to my knowledge. That is just my view and an observation as to why we may not have seen the best of him.

He complained by doing f*** ALL for 30 minutes on Saturday, no?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
sir danny cullip said:
No from what Jam has said to me it seems his shite effort saturday was born out of frustration over a number of issues.

Eh?

Surely if he is frustrated he should want to prove himself to the fans and, more importantly, prove whoever is giving him a hard time wrong?

If he'd got sent off or hit shots into the scrapyard every time he got the ball it would be more understandable.

What does he think getting himself dropped from the squad will achieve?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: Must have had parking on my mind...not quite sure why :blush:
CWSS105.jpg

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Benny Zamora said:
Eh?

Surely if he is frustrated he should want to prove himself to the fans and, more importantly, prove whoever is giving him a hard time wrong?

If he'd got sent off or hit shots into the scrapyard every time he got the ball it would be more understandable.

What does he think getting himself dropped from the squad will achieve?

f*** knows, he is probably just trying to prove a point in his own individual way. For a start he totally ingored instructions from MM so he obviously has an issue with him that was taken onto the pitch. To be honest the sooner we get shot of him the better, this has obviously been building up for a while now and it seems there is no way it can be fixed.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sir danny cullip said:
Im obviously not the only one having trouble posting anything that makes sense today then :p
Edited for you sweetie.:lolol:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I really hope this isn't true as he has skill, and sad to see yet ANOTHER player leave because of attitude. However, in the absence of Coxy I really thought CKR would fill in that supporting midfield role tonight. When I read Robinson was more likely, I was quite shocked as I see Jakey as an out-and-out striker. A swap deal would be best if anything, but who would we likely get in return?

Jam The Man said:
Just heard that Kaz has been dropped from the squad tonight altogether. Might have something to do with my mate seeing him hand the manager a letter on saturday after the game?

Having just had lengthy conversations with other 'interested' parties it appears VERY clearly that Kaz is devastated to have got to the stage where his future at the club in under consideration. I understand that decisions have been reached with a very heavy heart and evidently all attempts from his agents, representatives and family (and yes they are 3 separate entities) to contact the club prior to decisions being made have fallen on deaf ears, as no-one has returned any calls.. and on one recent occasion, his agent was advised that the club would contact them "when they see fit to."

Colin does NOT want to leave, but because certain things have gone on, it seems his career is in danger if things don't change. He is not the 'flash big time charlie' that people have made him out to be at all - he is a sensible good lad and one helluva talented individual who we are about to lose because so many things going on are just WRONG. I hope the full details of these will be revealed in time, but i've got enough integrity not to be making it up.

I understand that things don't always work out in life and even moreso in football... but the biggest disappointment to me is - as mentioned above - that apparently the people at the club who promised to look after him and nurture him (bearing in mind he is still only 19) are not even prepared to return calls to his representatives after several bids to try to resolve these matters.

I'm just any other fan, I was just dead lucky to fall into the spotlight.. and I have no influence... but people who know me - or have come to know me know that ALL I want what is right for my club and for fairness, decency and common sense to take place. Maybe i'm asking too much from the business that is football.

My place in Brighton's history is there forever and i'll always be proud of that, but i'm gutted and devastated that this wonderful thing is turning so sour. It's in freefall unless people do the decent thing and resolve matters.
I'm a fair guy - i'll admit that I haven't heard the club's side of the story, but with the amount of smoke i've seen and heard lately, the fire is clearly massive. Even I tried on occasion last season to contact the club with concerns.. but didn't get a reply. In fact there are people on this board who think I'm in constant liaison with the club because of the win and also that I got a variety of 'freebies'... I didn't - and frankly even if they'd been offered I would have politely declined them because I know this club is struggling to even survive and I for one wouldn't want to participate in assisting that struggle... to this very end it saddens me greatly that a great talent - a young lad - feels it would be better for his career and his wellbeing if he moved elsewhere.

I'm gutted and hacked off.

One question - Jake Robinson was left out of the 16 on Saturday. Should his agents, representatives and family be now putting in a transfer request on his behalf?

You can't run a football club with prima donnas like this in your squad.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pathetic behaviour from Colin.

The kid is 19, and only in his 2nd full years as a pro, why does he think he deserves a place in the starting lineup?

I was a fan of the boy but this does him and us no favours whatsoever. Colin you are acting like a pathetic child!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I somehow think he'd hand in his request even if he had a regular place, seems to be a player v manager thing again... :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here