Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Adriodinho said:
If your reading this tonight Colin, listen to the fans as the majority of us want you to stay. If you don't like the manager anymore, sod it, most of us fans don't too.

By all reports he could have been doing it during the game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
mR mCgHEE

i AM VERY unhappY AT not beiNG able To PLAy as I am the bESTEST player AT bRIGHTon. I WILL nOT SpeaK TO yoU agAIN AND aM SpeakING to mY ageNT ANd dAD.

cOLIN

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I heard he was handing in a transfer request - have not read the whole thread.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
mR mCgHEE

i AM VERY unhappY AT not beiNG able To PLAy as I am the bESTEST player AT bRIGHTon. I WILL nOT SpeaK TO yoU agAIN AND aM SpeakING to mY ageNT ANd dAD.

cOLIN
What? ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Colins letter

Most likely written in Crayon.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Uncle Spielberg said:
mR mCgHEE

cOLIN
I reCoGNise THat HandwRITinG.........aRE YOu TAKinG THe PiSs?:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
A swap would firstly avoid having to give Bury any money and secondly would mean that the Coca-Cola money would not end up being spent on Falmer!!!

Which the club wanted ti be honest.

DK - I think buy a ground fund sounds better

cola - no, no it doesnt.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I don't know whether this disruptive influence is McGhee's fault or not. True, he did bring most of the players in, but we don't know whether they are naturally disruptive, unprofessional bastards, or whether they have become pissed off at McGhee's management. I guess we certainly won't find out just yet.

I would guess in the dressing room a bit of a vacuum appeared in the last 18 months. Cullip was obviously the dominant force in there and he left, then we lost Watson and Jones, so there were not many of Mickey's boys left. Sadly it seems Knight became a dominant player and a fairly unpleasant clique appeared. Now although this was not the manager's fault, I do think the manager and his staff have to take some blame as this was allowed to fester.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a attempt at humour about colin's letter to show how childish I think the bloke is behaving .

Why is it 90% of the threads on NSC are about Colin Bloody Kazim - Richards.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
It was a attempt at humour about colin's letter to show how childish I think the bloke is behaving .

Why is it 90% of the threads on NSC are about Colin Bloody Kazim - Richards.

Makes a nice change from threads about whatever you think is the best of all-time in whatever category blah blah blah :yawn:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Jam The Man said:
Just heard that Kaz has been dropped from the squad tonight altogether. Might have something to do with my mate seeing him hand the manager a letter on saturday after the game?

Having just had lengthy conversations with other 'interested' parties it appears VERY clearly that Kaz is devastated to have got to the stage where his future at the club in under consideration. I understand that decisions have been reached with a very heavy heart and evidently all attempts from his agents, representatives and family (and yes they are 3 separate entities) to contact the club prior to decisions being made have fallen on deaf ears, as no-one has returned any calls.. and on one recent occasion, his agent was advised that the club would contact them "when they see fit to."

Colin does NOT want to leave, but because certain things have gone on, it seems his career is in danger if things don't change. He is not the 'flash big time charlie' that people have made him out to be at all - he is a sensible good lad and one helluva talented individual who we are about to lose because so many things going on are just WRONG. I hope the full details of these will be revealed in time, but i've got enough integrity not to be making it up.

I understand that things don't always work out in life and even moreso in football... but the biggest disappointment to me is - as mentioned above - that apparently the people at the club who promised to look after him and nurture him (bearing in mind he is still only 19) are not even prepared to return calls to his representatives after several bids to try to resolve these matters.

I'm just any other fan, I was just dead lucky to fall into the spotlight.. and I have no influence... but people who know me - or have come to know me know that ALL I want what is right for my club and for fairness, decency and common sense to take place. Maybe i'm asking too much from the business that is football.

My place in Brighton's history is there forever and i'll always be proud of that, but i'm gutted and devastated that this wonderful thing is turning so sour. It's in freefall unless people do the decent thing and resolve matters.
I'm a fair guy - i'll admit that I haven't heard the club's side of the story, but with the amount of smoke i've seen and heard lately, the fire is clearly massive. Even I tried on occasion last season to contact the club with concerns.. but didn't get a reply. In fact there are people on this board who think I'm in constant liaison with the club because of the win and also that I got a variety of 'freebies'... I didn't - and frankly even if they'd been offered I would have politely declined them because I know this club is struggling to even survive and I for one wouldn't want to participate in assisting that struggle... to this very end it saddens me greatly that a great talent - a young lad - feels it would be better for his career and his wellbeing if he moved elsewhere.

I'm gutted and hacked off.

Enough Carrot on a stick malarky.

The boys definitely off so whats going on? Although I appreciate the information Jam, the continued "I know XYZ but I can't tell you" is beginning to get on my tits.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
63 posts would suggest some people found the thread interesting.

Albion Rob

Uncle Spielberg said:
mR mCgHEE

cOLIN

And here for your examination Ladies and Gentlemen is Garth Glover.

He is, you will remember, the poster who flounced off when people teased him about his obsession with Steven Spielberg.

I put it to you that he is much better and handing out insults than taking them.

Thoughts?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very true

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
And who would you say was in Leon's gang? Going by who McGhee has had a tiff with, am I right to claim it could be Kuipers, McCammon, Jarrett, and CKR? So, if they were the disruptive influences, what other leaders in the squad do we have, who would have attempted to harness some sort of wellbeing and good attitude amongst the rest of the players?

It also raises the question of why did McGhee not do something about this sooner? He must know what the players are like and if they are happy, he works with them every day, so why are we now in a situation where 3 days into a season (and 23 days from the end of a transfer window) we have found out our main striker is unhappy and likely to leave? Why was this not dealt with months ago?

I think you just have to look at who was shipped out under a cloud to work that out. However I do believe part of this was done as they did not want to lose CKR and judging by the first post on this thread that is going to happen.

As I said although Knight was not in essence McGhee's fault, I do believe that McGhee and Booker have to take some blame for letting things get to the point that 4 or so players had to be shipped out of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here