Colin Kazim Richards to Valencia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Jun 2007 - 'Fenebahce is a beautiful club. I am playing with Roberto Carlos! It is a thing of great dreams. I would love to stay here for the rest of my career'.

May 2008 - 'Valencia is the club for me. I feel their love. I love the club, the fans, the city. They are my one true love. I can see myself retiring here'

Feb 2009 - 'I love Atletico Madrid. It is a beaufitul place. Maybe I will play for free? Money is not important to me'

Jul 2009 - 'What can I say? This is a dream come true. Marseille have always been a benchmark for me. I am here now and I look forward to making the fans very happy indeed'

March 2010 - 'Panithanaikos is where my heart is. I have always dreamed of playing here. I feel that I can now fulfil my potential and complete a lifelong ambition'

Jul 2010 - 'Middlesbrough give me so much love. I love the fans. Their love gets under my skin. They are the best fans in the country. I look forward to winning many titles with them'

Aug 2011 - 'Derby County has a special place in my heart. When my agent told me they were interested, I did not have to think. I said yes, straight away. I am delighted to be here and look forward to securing many trophies for them'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is some kind of joke ?

Unless he has a bloody good agent

Is he going to be one of those players who racks up squillions in transfer fees, flitting from club to club, but nobody can really understand why?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some players seem to rack up a huge amount of transfer fees but deliver very little - Annelka springs to mind

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sep 2013 - 'Stevenage Borough are the team for me, they used to be managed by Peter Taylor who also managed Brighton, the team who plucked me from obscurity and acted as a spring-board for my career. You can catch a train from here and be in London in less than an hour, really convenient so I can go busking on the underground, I am really looking forward to a second career in music once my footballing days are behind me. My heart has always been in England, it is a dream opportunity to come to Stevenage, I have always wanted to win the FA Trophy and really think this is going to be our year.'

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Is he going to be one of those players who racks up squillions in transfer fees, flitting from club to club, but nobody can really understand why?

maybe because of McGhee's non recommendation - if he thought he was shit then the opposite must be true - as most in football know McGhee can't tell his arse from his elbow :D

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
People can mock all they want, but he must be doing something right for his career to be making such an unbelievable rise. Good luck to him I say, knew we would regret selling him on the cheap.

Correct, he only scores goals when he's on TV, check his dreadful goalscoring record and see if it matches the unbelievable rise in his career.

zoom

Mar 20, 2008
Correct, he only scores goals when he's on TV, check his dreadful goalscoring record and see if it matches the unbelievable rise in his career.

So your saying the only reason he is where he is, is because he only scores whilst his match is on TV?

Thats absolute crap...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports