Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't find anything:shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Jam the Man will be on later to tell us the truth and that he still know the real secrets behind the man, but wont tell anybody

Mar 13, 2008
Some players seem to rack up a huge amount of transfer fees but deliver very little - Annelka springs to mind
Anelka??
Paris (first time) came from their youth team. So they didnt waste their money. Worlds best when at arsenal. So they didnt waste their money.
Madrid. Shit so they did waste their money.
Paris (second time) 1 goal in every 3 games. So they didnt waste their money.
Liverpool. Was on loan so they didnt waste their money.
Kept man city up for 2/3 seasons. So they didnt waste their money.
Fenerbahçe. 1 goal in every 2.5(ish) games. So they didnt waste thei money.
Kept bolton away from relagation area. So they didnt waste their money.
Has not been at chelsea long enough to jugde.

So only one of his 9 clubs wasted their money.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Jam the Man will be on later to tell us the truth and that he still know the real secrets behind the man, but wont tell anybody

I think you'll find that's an exaggeration. Back in August 2006 (and people are STILL going on about it) I refused to explain on the open forum what i had heard as i felt it was insensitive to do so. Much like many people knew back in February that Wilkins was a goner but failed to disclose it at the time.
Plus i was advised legally NOT to write it down in public. PLUS the chairman spoke to me at this time as well, just so it wasn't all one sided...

Those who had the bottle and inclination to bother to ask me at Withdean will know that i explained to them what i knew about the situation. Respect to them as they didn't feel the need to have the easy pop at me online, nor did they post the info afterwards.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I think you'll find that's an exaggeration. Back in August 2006 (and people are STILL going on about it) I refused to explain on the open forum what i had heard as i felt it was insensitive to do so. Much like many people knew back in February that Wilkins was a goner but failed to disclose it at the time.
Plus i was advised legally NOT to write it down in public. PLUS the chairman spoke to me at this time as well, just so it wasn't all one sided...

Those who had the bottle and inclination to bother to ask me at Withdean will know that i explained to them what i knew about the situation. Respect to them as they didn't feel the need to have the easy pop at me online, nor did they post the info afterwards.

:bowdown: respect to you honorable sir :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports