Coldplay's new material...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Alright, I'll acknowledge the fact that they're by no means the worlds coolest band, and are starting to draw level in terms of pretentiousness with U2, but has anyone actually listened to their new stuff?

This song, for example, is just different class:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Alright, I'll acknowledge the fact that they're by no means the worlds coolest band, and are starting to draw level in terms of pretentiousness with U2, but has anyone actually listened to their new stuff?

This song, for example, is just different class:

The Coldplay/Jay-Z link up brought forward a great(and free) album called Viva La Hova.Youtube has lots of it,check it out

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I like some coldplay but then a lot of their stuff sounds like background music to me and I can't really concentrate on or appreciate it.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Try the Jay-Z stuff the Viva La Hova album is still out there to download and the mash up between urban Jay-Z and urbane Coldplay makes for an unexpectedly great album.

this one perhaps
Cold Success.
Viva La Hova

Last edited:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you on that, but I have to say I admire your passion! :lol:

They make amazing music, don't do drugs and have a good image, good role models for kids (unlike so many other bands), promote good causes and give 10% of all their takings to charity.

Good blokes :guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports