Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Will Gus give the young Norweigian his Albion debut?

Will Dunk be given a starting berth?

It all feels a bit after the Lord Mayors show to me, however there are 3 points to be won.

OGH to come off the bench to score a late winner!!

Seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Reckoned after Walsall that the deckchairs and cigars would be out. Will we win another game this season ? Will Gus TRULY be bothered about points tallies,or will he have a look at some alternatives ?

It is certainly beach weather !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gus says he will "probably make plenty of changes" so I'm thinking Brezovan Calderon Elphick Dunk Painter Kishishev Noone Sparrow Dicker Wood Barnes subs: Poke Simmonds Bennett Kasim Agdestein Sandaza Hart

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its time for the youngsters to step up to the plate ......but maybe not until we have scored a few from the ever presents

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gillespie has been plagued by injuries for a while now. He was just starting to hit form but now the poor bloke is out for the remainder of the season with a broken arm. Their loss but our gain. I know a couple of seasons ago we were interested in signing him from Cheltenham but he went off to Colchester.

I know that as Murray is out then there will be some changes of personnel today but I wonder how many.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Navarro a definite starter!? I don't think Gus will want to lose two on the trot though. I think he will play a side to win.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
hoping for a few fringe players to get a go and im really exited about torbjorn agdestein (if he plays) as loads of people have said he looks class in the ressies .
im going for 2-0 painter and spaz

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, Dunk, Painter; Bennett, Dicker, Navarro, Noone; Wood, Barnes.

Subs: Brezovan, El-Abd, Sparrow, Hart, Sandaza, Kishishev, Bridcutt.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Colchester: Williams; Wilson, Heath, Smith, Powell; James, Izzet, O'Toole, Vincent; Henderson, Mooney. Subs: Clarke, Cousins, Bond, Odejayi, Wordsworth, Coker, White.

Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, Dunk, Painter; Bennett, Dicker, Navarro, Noone; Wood, Barnes. Subs: Brezovan, El-Abd, Sparrow, Hart, Sandaza, Kishishev, Bridcutt.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone got PLAYER yet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Best head off down the pub - byeeee

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful thread title, we're doomed!
Player working for anyone?
Anyone got any free online streams?
Any team news?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Pay £6 for two months for a very good live stream of all Sky and ESPN games via my PC. Cracking picture today and no time outs. A bargain me thinks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here