Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Colchester united v Brighton and Hove Albion OFFICIAL THREAD

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Russel Salde what a legend, I remember being sooo excited for a Season under him with a few new players (Dickinson, Crofts, Navarro etc.) in the squad and then we lost 7-1 to Huddersfield.
Yep, same here.

What a year 2009 was. It's almost like there are two Brighton and Hove Albion's, pre and post 2009 and Tony Bloom.

Great thread bounce by the way.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Conference North surely ? Yeovil look like they may be in Conference South. Local derby's against Bath City and Taunton Town to "look forward" to.

Conference North surely ? Yeovil look like they may be in Conference South. Local derby's against Bath City and Taunton Town to "look forward" to.
And maybe Weymouth and Poole too.
I've only seen your reply this evening, honest! My brain was pondering whether it was North or South Shields coming up as I typed, erring towards the latter so it got a bit muddled. 😄

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Russel Salde what a legend, I remember being sooo excited for a Season under him with a few new players (Dickinson, Crofts, Navarro etc.) in the squad and then we lost 7-1 to Huddersfield.
With the typo corrected (yes, I know, I'll speed dial for a pedant taxi) I'm thinking Noddy Holder with a pocket full of autumn leaves.

Hey hey hey hey what you doin' to me
Hey hey hey look wot you dun

Seagull Stew

If you think we've come along way in 14 years, you should see what we were doing 26 years ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here