Hartlepool   43 47 -10 62  
Crewe        43 46 -18 55 
Carlisle     43 45 -15 52  
---------------------------------------------
Northampton  41 42 -3  53 
Brighton     42 42 -19 47  
Cheltenham   42 35 -36 48  
Hereford     42 33 -33 39

Thought that was a hoax table to follow your hoax equaliser. Points should be last!

As John Cleese said famously in the film Clockwise. “I can cope with the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand.”

We can all deal with League 2, it's the HOPE that we can avoid relegation that is killing me.

firstly ... top quote that :clap2:

secondly place cardiac arrest unit on standby :wozza:

thirdly cant we just have one season where its just nice and steady and we dont have to take the entire summer off to recover ?:ascarf:

So Owusu's goal was a header from the corner flag?

Attachments

• cf.jpg
    cf.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 374

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Carlisle against Millwall on the last day of the season worries me slightly.

On paper...an easy Millwall win. In reality, their play off place should be secure by then, their automatic promotion hopes have been crushed, and the last thing their players feel like is a six hour schlep to the far reaches of the north west.

It has home win written all over it IMHO.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

On paper...an easy Millwall win. In reality, their play off place should be secure by then, their automatic promotion hopes have been crushed, and the last thing their players feel like is a six hour schlep to the far reaches of the north west.

We can sit and predict all we want. We have just got to hope we win and other results go our way

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Agreed. I remember Reading having a few 'injuries' when we were counting on them to get a result, even though we ending up drawing with Grimsby.

Thought that was a hoax table to follow your hoax equaliser. Points should be last!

In order of relevance my good man and I couldn't be arsed to mess about with the SportingLife format. :smokin:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

That is possible, maybe resting players for the play off matches, but they also may want to keep their momentum going, go into the play off matches on the back of some wins, or perhaps they will be playing for home advantage.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That is possible, maybe resting players for the play off matches, but they also may want to keep their momentum going, go into the play off matches on the back of some wins, or perhaps they will be playing for home advantage.

I'd love to think so, but if their place is secured, I really don't see them battling too hard against Carlisle.

Carlisle have a generally decent home record, would probably have a fair crowd backing them, and no matter how important Millwall's manager tells his players the game is, if they have nothing to go for, it will show.

Still, it's all irrelevant if we don't get our fingers out, so I won't sweat on it just yet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
14 years tomorrow, a quite superb day on the road.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Below Yeovil and Crewe in the league. Really not that long ago at all.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Even starker contrast below Scunthorpe, promoted to the Championship that season. Next season they play in Conference South.
Conference North surely ? Yeovil look like they may be in Conference South. Local derby's against Bath City and Taunton Town to "look forward" to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here