Attachments

• COLIN.jpg
    COLIN.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 256

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
That is the one appearance where I have wholeheartedly enjoyed every minute of a players performance.

1) Col runs onto the pitch well before he was actually allowed to - 9/10

2) Within seconds of coming on, Col makes the most obvious pull on their players shirt, inside the penalty box I have seen - 7/10

3) Col gracefully accepts his decision and jogs happily off the pitch to find his mate Tommy - 9/10

All in all all, a wonderful performance and a wonderful man:yahoo:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I just wish I was there to see the reaction on Tommys face as Col entered the dressing room moments after entering the field :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully he will never play for us again, what a donkey

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Taken from Colin's holiday snaps , Cleethorpes beach , July 2009 , before returning to pre season training. Expected to join the other donkeys at Grimsby Town when sent out on loan. :wink:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A quality signing by Adams.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Did he break his stride from entering the pitch to dissapearing down the tunnel :laugh:

Gave me a bloody good laugh as I walked back to the car I must admit

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A complete and utter waste of space.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Brings back glorious memories of Moralee being sent off at Scunthorpe for slapping someone about 30 seconds after coming on!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Hartlepool will remain his magnum opus, but dammit, he's trying his best to top it.
Running on to the field when clearly none of his team mates had come off and the official hadn't put up his board was a stroke of genius. Like all great entertainers Colin knows you should always leave people wanting more, so it was a masterstroke to clumsily drag back a man who had easily beaten him and be sent off after an epic 2 minutes of defensive buffoonery.

Colin Hawkins, I salute you as a modern day comedy genius. :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brings back glorious memories of Moralee being sent off at Scunthorpe for slapping someone about 30 seconds after coming on!

Jamie Moralee only came on the pitch then had the ball played to him , got crudely tackled and reacted - instant red card and only about 20 yards away from the dugout where he had been sitting a couple of minutes earlier. Quickest sending off I've ever seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here