Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Coffee drinkers

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I’m only a one cup espresso drinker a day before I leave for work but what are you lot. Some people I work with are obsessed with it…. I don’t mind the odd cappuccino either.
I am always happy starting the day with a mushroom espresso. Makes the day at work so much more enjoyable.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Normally have a coffee (either cafetiere or Aeropress if it's just me) around 9-9.30 made with Cafedirect strength 3 and hot milk. Then another at 1030-1100 with 2 slices of toasted Chewy brown - one with olive oil and Marmite, the other with tahini and Marmite. After that I switch to tea. I went out for afternoon coffee on Monday, came back and weeded the whole garden in a caffeine- fuelled frenzy.

When I'm in Portugal it's a meia da leite- half milk, half coffee. The nearest here is flat white although usually it's not hot enough.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am always happy starting the day with a mushroom espresso. Makes the day at work so much more enjoyable.
I’m getting some mushroom chocolate next week.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Costa is disgusting cant see why ppl pay for it overpriced too. Only decaf for me and i can take it or leave it. No addiction

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sugar or no sugar with your coffee guys? that is the question.

As for me, l'm addicted to the stuff . . . sugar that is, not coffee.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I don’t think coffee drinkers appreciate just how rancid an odour it gives their breath and stools.
I always know who has been in each trap at work based on their choice of blend. :sick:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Quite like an iced coffee probably have one a week and maybe another two instant coffees a month, however when I was working I only drank coffee all day and at one point I probably was up to 10 mugs a day but had to drastically cut down as it was giving me CDS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here