Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS watch.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good fit IMO. Nice to see him bang in 15-20 goal for the hatter's. His record before he came to us speaks for itself. Good luck to a genuine 100% footballer who gives his all.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Much better than League two imho, reckon he will rip that league apart.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Certainly should do, seeing as how he's dropped down TWO divisions.
Well let's hope so, that's why I think it's a good fit. Never quite made the grade here, maybe not good enough or not playing in the right set up. CMS never moaned though and just got on with it and I know people will come back and say "he was well paid for it" but it would be nice to see him enjoying a bit of success again after a injury hit and baron spell.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
He has a bit of a 'gritted teeth' smile on in that Luton pic. I'm guessing he didn't get too many offers in the summer if he's prepared to drop to Lge 2.

at least he went to Luton & not Portsmouth:drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some on here were suggesting we had not played to his strengths in the fours years he was here and that there would be a queue of Championship clubs waiting to snap him up.....

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
What a crap lot of responses lately about CMS. People wished Hoskins well, so why are so many dwelling on CMS in his last months here, after injury? For God's sake wish the guy good luck & stop being such miseries. No, his last days were lousy but if you really pushed yourselves, you could remember him in some good times - I won't ever forget that goal against Burnley. So thanks Craig & I hope all goes well for you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Certainly should do, seeing as how he's dropped down TWO divisions.

hattricks and hatfulls for the hatters for him then
good luck CMS

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good luck to him, now we are not paying him will it free up the cash to get a deal or two done....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a crap lot of responses lately about CMS. People wished Hoskins well, so why are so many dwelling on CMS in his last months here, after injury? For God's sake wish the guy good luck & stop being such miseries. No, his last days were lousy but if you really pushed yourselves, you could remember him in some good times - I won't ever forget that goal against Burnley. So thanks Craig & I hope all goes well for you.

3 million pounds, 15k a week for 4 years, nope sorry I can't think he was worth that for more than about two weeks in the four years he was here. Possibly the worst bit of business this club has ever done and that's without mentioning who we pushed out the door to bring him in.

Big question is are we going to bring someone in on those wages who can do the business at this level now the money is freed up.

But yeah good luck to him at Luton.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Some on here were suggesting we had not played to his strengths in the fours years he was here and that there would be a queue of Championship clubs waiting to snap him up.....

I don't actually think the two things are related. We didn't play to his strengths at all during his time here but if her were 27 he mostl likely would have had Championship offers. The reason he didn't was because he's suffered a serious injury, lost a yard of pace and is 31 years old.

Good luck to him. Hope he gets some confidence and goals down there!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well Virgs said on the albion roar that cms will be having his wages paid till end of august! Seems its quite common for this nowadays so CMS wont be signing for anyone till after then. No pount in reducing money is there.

Just saying what virgs said.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Well Virgs said on the albion roar that cms will be having his wages paid till end of august! Seems its quite common for this nowadays so CMS wont be signing for anyone till after then. No pount in reducing money is there.

Just saying what virgs said.

If that's true then it may explain why we haven't een seen to spend that money yet

scooter1

How soon is now?
Good luck to him, now we are not paying him will it free up the cash to get a deal or two done....
Sadly it won't free up any cash, as it was written off a long time ago. If he'd handed in a transfer request and we'd sold him, that would have freed up some cash but as his contract has run down and not been renewed it's made no difference to this years playing budget

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Good luck to him. He tried his best here and it didn't work out against the roman colosseum that was us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here