CMS - How do you think he will perform against Peterborough?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't think CMS knows how to play other than being fully commited! As others have said, I expect him to be respectful of the Posh fans should he score, I also expect him to get a very warm welcome from the P'boro fans!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I think that he's of a quality that as long as he puts the effort in (which he always does) he will at least pull of an assist or two and hopefully a goal :) It's just a shame that the away fixture for peterborough isn't first, by the time we play them away the terrace will have gone :(

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Doubt CMS would 'Do A Zamora' this early in the season and scuff one deliberately round the post then wink at the Albion faithful like BZ did for West Ham v us at Withdean. Even if he does, Barnes will have no qualms about scoring a barrowload against their so-called defence.

I seem to remember John Byrne doing something similar to that. Or am I going MAD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I seem to remember John Byrne doing something similar to that. Or am I going MAD.
Nope, in 1991 he missed an absolute SITTER in front of the north stand in a 1-1 draw against Sunderland. People sang his name so he then got up and winked as he walked back.

His goals took Sunderland to the cup final, while we were relegated.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Will have a good game, score and get an assist and just walk back to halfway line clapping the fans instead of celebrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports