Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS - How do you think he will perform against Peterborough?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Tickets when on sale today for the Peterborough game and I'm wondering, how do you think CMS will perform against his old club?

Will he do brilliantly because he knows the players and will be able to exploit their weaknesses easier?

Or will he do badly because they know how he plays and will close him down quickly?

I'm thinking that it's going to go one way or the other, he will definitely play a big part though.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's a pro he will perform brilliantly as he has up till now for us.
No time for too much sentiment in pro football mate, wont celebrate too much though.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Score an injury time winner in a feisty affair followed by a celebration reminiscent of Adebayor. :jester:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Tickets when on sale today for the Peterborough game and I'm wondering, how do you think CMS will perform against his old club?

Will he do brilliantly because he knows the players and will be able to exploit their weaknesses easier?

Or will he do badly because they know how he plays and will close him down quickly?

I'm thinking that it's going to go one way or the other, he will definitely play a big part though.

Whatever else CMS will give 100% as he is a top professional.

As others have said I am sure any goal scoring celbration will be muted.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Score an injury time winner in a feisty affair followed by a celebration reminiscent of Adebayor. :jester:

That might have been an ill-judged celebration but it would have been AMAZING if you were a Citeh fan.

I'm still hoping to sign Darren Ambrose so when he scores a 97th minute winning pen against Palace in front of the North Stand, he could turn, run the length of the West to the Palace fans after in the South and kiss the best badge in football. (Except Oldham's, obviously).

ALso realised that this is my 1,000th post!

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doubt CMS would 'Do A Zamora' this early in the season and scuff one deliberately round the post then wink at the Albion faithful like BZ did for West Ham v us at Withdean. Even if he does, Barnes will have no qualms about scoring a barrowload against their so-called defence.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Score, run up to the boro fans and pump his fist, while grimacing like he's being raped by a donkey - oh no, that's Dean Hammond.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I reckon he might get a couple of own goals :lolol:

If he does score against them he won't celebrate. He is a decent bloke as well as a top professional

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
An understated goal celebration from CMS because I feel he has respect for the Posh fans - unless he wants some extra grief from his partner's father - Barry Fry.

Although Fry said some nice things about the Albion when we signed CMS, a hat trick might test his sense of humour....

I wonder if they will find CMS a handful because of his energy and that he pops up all over the place, rather than a more typical one dimensional forward? or while they are busy watching him Hoskins or Buckley will nip in and score a hatful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here