Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Twitter - hoping to conclude some business before 11pm (merged)

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Naylor is a twat of the highest order, we all know that.........how the hell he holds down his job is a mystery!!!
But Dean Hammond FFS...........love the other two signings though so happy to ignore the last one.......what a donkey !!!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Hammond's interview will be interesting reading, will he say sorry for everything that went on at Withdean

Well, luckily there were only about 6500 of us home fans that day, so he doesn't have to apologise to the other 18000 odd at his first Amex appearance.....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hammond said all the right things there. My anger is melting away. f***ing Lopez and Dobbie! We're going to be awesome!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Naylor is a twat of the highest order, we all know that.........how the hell he holds down his job is a mystery!!!
But Dean Hammond FFS...........love the other two signings though so happy to ignore the last one.......what a donkey !!!

Naylor was SPOT ON tonight. Statement of Intent = Lopez. He then said there was more... there was. What do you want from the guy?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Gutted but deep down we knew it wouldn't happen. Big shame is we built it up sooooo big that Hammond was a disappointmen! Dont think I can sleep tonight.

Martin Lambert

Jun 9, 2010
Mid-Sussex
Really happy with Hammond. He was totally entitled to do what he did at Withdean when he scored after all the shit he got for BHA fans when he was a BHA player.

Look on the bright side, we wont have to watch Dicker in the team anymore.

This. Good player, home town boy, he only responded to the shit he was getting from us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dean Hammond said that it will be dream come true to finally play at the Amex as a Brighton player, after returning to the club on loan from Southampton.

The 29-year-old tonight completed the move from Southampton, but he admitted that it's a very different club to the one that he left five years ago.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "I'm delighted to be here and the club has changed so much. It's a different club now. The stadium is amazing and I can't wait to get going.

"I never thought I'd be playing here as a Brighton player. I saw the plans when I was 15 years old and it's amazing to see it come to life.

"It's my hometown club and I'm looking forward to being back here again and I have great memories.

"The first game will be Sheffield Wednesday and it will be a fantastic atmosphere and I'll be looking forward to that. Hopefully I can prove myself in training and try to get a place in the side for that game.

"It will be dream to play at this stadium as a Brighton player and I've been dreaming of that since of was a boy, with a Brighton shirt on."

Hammond played at the Amex as a Southampton player earlier in the year and he was impressed by the atmosphere then, but he aims to win back the fans.

"I've been here once and it's an amazing atmosphere, but I lost as a Southampton player. I can't wait to experience that atmosphere again.

"I have got a lot to prove to the fans though and I want to prove myself and get them back on side. I look forward to that challenge.

"I'm very different and I've grown up. One of the major reasons for coming back is the way that the club play and the way that they pass the ball. It's fantastic. I have played against them a few times and Brighton dominate the games.

"The ambition is to get up. The Championship is a very difficult league but we have some very good players here. There is a great manager and the way they want to play football we have every chance."

Meanwhile, Hammond is looking forward to meeting up with a couple of familiar faces in training next week.

"I know Adam El-Abd, but he's the only player. He is one of my best mates and I know Charlie too - I've missed his banter."

I take it all back...welcome home son....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If its bobby I seriously owe a well known person on here who we all love a serious drink because he said he eye witnessed seeing with bloom 2hrs ago and since then all the big cryptic clues are he could be the massive statement. But I just don't know whether to believe him. And he's just said it again. He's about to be unveiled!

Another week for loan deals to go through.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Really happy with Hammond. He was totally entitled to do what he did at Withdean when he scored after all the shit he got for BHA fans when he was a BHA player.

Look on the bright side, we wont have to watch Dicker in the team anymore.

Turn it in mate......hardly got any abuse and was totally unjustified what he did.....no respect for the club that brought him through !!!!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Dean Hammond said that it will be dream come true to finally play at the Amex as a Brighton player, after returning to the club on loan from Southampton.

The 29-year-old tonight completed the move from Southampton, but he admitted that it's a very different club to the one that he left five years ago.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "I'm delighted to be here and the club has changed so much. It's a different club now. The stadium is amazing and I can't wait to get going.

"I never thought I'd be playing here as a Brighton player. I saw the plans when I was 15 years old and it's amazing to see it come to life.

"It's my hometown club and I'm looking forward to being back here again and I have great memories.

"The first game will be Sheffield Wednesday and it will be a fantastic atmosphere and I'll be looking forward to that. Hopefully I can prove myself in training and try to get a place in the side for that game.

"It will be dream to play at this stadium as a Brighton player and I've been dreaming of that since of was a boy, with a Brighton shirt on."

Hammond played at the Amex as a Southampton player earlier in the year and he was impressed by the atmosphere then, but he aims to win back the fans.

"I've been here once and it's an amazing atmosphere, but I lost as a Southampton player. I can't wait to experience that atmosphere again.

"I have got a lot to prove to the fans though and I want to prove myself and get them back on side. I look forward to that challenge.

"I'm very different and I've grown up. One of the major reasons for coming back is the way that the club play and the way that they pass the ball. It's fantastic. I have played against them a few times and Brighton dominate the games.

"The ambition is to get up. The Championship is a very difficult league but we have some very good players here. There is a great manager and the way they want to play football we have every chance."

Meanwhile, Hammond is looking forward to meeting up with a couple of familiar faces in training next week.

"I know Adam El-Abd, but he's the only player. He is one of my best mates and I know Charlie too - I've missed his banter."

Good thing to say in the middle of that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here