Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club to introduce new moaning section in the West Stand

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The spend all their time googling on their phone and no actual time watching the live action in front of them section.

May need a bigger sign though....

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
There definitely needs to be a section for all those who just sit with their hands in their laps the whole game.

Oh, hang on though....

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
The I'm at a live game but I'd rather check up on the premier league scores to see how my 'other' team are doing section!

Drives me nuts. If anyone buys a ticket then hey, they have every right to miss the majority of the game as they peer open-mouthed into their smartphone, making those cursory glances at the live game like it's almost a distraction. But still doesn't excuse the fact it's so blinking pointless going in the first place...

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
Drives me nuts. If anyone buys a ticket then hey, they have every right to miss the majority of the game as they peer open-mouthed into their smartphone, making those cursory glances at the live game like it's almost a distraction. But still doesn't excuse the fact it's so blinking pointless going in the first place...
Especially when they then spend the entire game talking about how great so and so prem player is and how much better certain prem league teams are!! Don't bloody go to the Amex then!!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
To do the section justice the moaning section would need to be split into blocks, along the lines of:

1. Player x is rubbish regardless of what he does
2. Backward passing moaners
3. Knock it forward (we pass the ball forward and lose possession) stop knocking it long moaners
4. We haven't had a shot (or shot on target) moaners)
5. Why aren't we playing wingers, 4-4-2 etc moaners
6. We can't hang on to a lead moaners

And a platinum section for those that fall into all 6 sections above plus ad-hoc moaning.

All housed in the upper east so that when the sun is out they have problems viewing the match, and give them something else to moan about.

I have to admit I`m a 2. and a 1. in regard to Best. I believe no other team passes back as often as we do to the Goalkeeper sometimes from an attacking position. Possession good but scoring Goals better.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Hot on the heels of the new 'central singing section' in the north stand, I was wondering which other sections could be introduced for the new season.

I nominate a moaning section, based on the relentless, depressive rantings of a west Stand STH who I often see on the match-day train.

What special sections would you like to see at the Amex?

And where would be the prime spot for the 'moaning block'?

WSU are probably moaning that all the so called singers in the singing North Stand don't sing, or can't be heard.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hot on the heels of the new 'central singing section' in the north stand, I was wondering which other sections could be introduced for the new season.

I nominate a moaning section, based on the relentless, depressive rantings of a west Stand STH who I often see on the match-day train.

What special sections would you like to see at the Amex?

And where would be the prime spot for the 'moaning block'?

Idiot.
The central West Stand Lower are the best ST in the ground & better than 70% of 1901.
The people that bought these were those that bought 3 & 10 year ST at Withdean, when the club was on its uppers. ie The 'best' fans
Where you you then & which poor view from the cheap seats do you have now I wonder?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Idiot.
The central West Stand Lower are the best ST in the ground & better than 70% of 1901.
The people that bought these were those that bought 3 & 10 year ST at Withdean, when the club was on its uppers. ie The 'best' fans
Where you you then & which poor view from the cheap seats do you have now I wonder?

You're not moaning are you? ;)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The standing section, to include foul and abusive chanting regarding the parentage of the referee and/or visiting supporters.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Idiot.

Wow, you are either hopelessly insecure, poor soul, or on a top-drawer wind-up. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and laugh along.

For the record, I'm a far more worthy fan than you. I first watched the Albion in 1919 in the old Southern League when we beat Charlton 2-1 at the Valley. Blinking plastics, don't you love em....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To do the section justice the moaning section would need to be split into blocks, along the lines of:

1. Player x is rubbish regardless of what he does
2. Backward passing moaners
3. Knock it forward (we pass the ball forward and lose possession) stop knocking it long moaners
4. We haven't had a shot (or shot on target) moaners)
5. Why aren't we playing wingers, 4-4-2 etc moaners
6. We can't hang on to a lead moaners

And a platinum section for those that fall into all 6 sections above plus ad-hoc moaning.

All housed in the upper east so that when the sun is out they have problems viewing the match, and give them something else to moan about.

Sponsored by NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here