Club to introduce new moaning section in the West Stand

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
How about a proper Stand Up If You Hate Palace section so that when this chant starts in the North Stand the other few who stand up in other parts of the ground don't look like Pr*tts

I must add I really really do hate Palace, but I never stand up during this chant.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
For the record, I'm a far more worthy fan than you. I first watched the Albion in 1919 in the old Southern League when we beat Charlton 2-1 at the Valley. Blinking plastics, don't you love em....

Newbie!

What were you doing for the 18 years before the Charlton game.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Newbie!

What were you doing for the 18 years before the Charlton game.

I know, I feel a little ashamed by this. I can recall, during a particularly energetic Charleston ball in 1925, some blighter screamed: 'Where were you during the Southern League punch-up against Croydon Common in 1916?BLOODY JCL'

I'll never forget it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Could we have a section for the ones who tell every Prem League goal as it's scored then kindly round up all the results at the end of the match, thus ruining the surprise on MoTD. They could also have Their own queuinq system to get out so they can reveal the results to each other without spoiling my enjoyment!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hot on the heels of the new 'central singing section' in the north stand, I was wondering which other sections could be introduced for the new season.

I nominate a moaning section, based on the relentless, depressive rantings of a west Stand STH who I often see on the match-day train.

What special sections would you like to see at the Amex?

And where would be the prime spot for the 'moaning block'?

Blimey. You would need to relocate several thousand season ticket holders to accommodate this:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here