• Your Club

Votes: 89 88.1%
  • Your Country

Votes: 12 11.9%

• Total voters

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
im incredibly naonalist and have st georges flag on ma wall, and whenever the world cup comes alongi go mental!! however the st georges cross has BRIGHTON written in the middle and i have shirts and scarfs all around ma room, gotta be club overal for me. the club is there all the time, whereas england mania comes around for a few weeks every couple of years. and more often than not we just end up havin our hopes built up for england winning but time and time again we dont. at least with brighton we are never backed to win anything!!

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
club... always club...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Large One said:
Club. Country doing well is a bonus.

That's why I wasn't 100% bothered when England went out of Euro 2004. Brighton had already been promoted, and so nothing could really spoil my football summer.

Exactly, I was in a no-lose situation that summer.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
No brainer, club everytime.
Do like the unity in the country during World Cups and European Championships though, that can't be beaten.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I like them both the same...

England losing a world cup match makes me feel a hell of a lot worse than Brighton losing a league game or getting knocked out of the cup. But Brighton are the day to day object of my footballing thoughts.

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
CLUB!! I dont care if ENgland do badly, because I just keep telling my self that the Seagulls are doing amazing! + WE GOT FALMER!!!

Country.

I love the Albion but nothing can compare with the excitement of a major international tournament. Brazil in the quarter finals of a World Cup or away to Crewe on a wet Tuesday? :shootself

And I'm gonna get mullered for this, but sod it..... Watching England is more enjoyable because the standard of football is infinitely better.

*Stands back and awaits impending death*

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:albion: first......................but England with a passion.................................if i was a pro footballer tho.......England..........Must be such an honour to play for your country........and fans are always loyal to the club they support thro thick and thin..........Players move clubs but are honoured to play for their country............:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports