Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Where football is concerned, which is more important to you

1. Your Club doing well

2. Your country ?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Clubs mean more to fans than players (CLEARLY and the aaward for stating the obvious goes to Redhead) But surely if you had a choice between playing for your country something only a select few will ever do or play for your club something you are contracted to do and barring injury will do again, you'd choose country every time, maybe i'm just too patriotic, if we were playing in the European cup i'd be thoroughly cheesed off if a player said i'd rather play for my team than my counrty the same as the African fans are at losing some their stars.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I always say club, but then during the World Cup or Euro Championships I'd happily trade an England triumph for a season or two of relegations. It's just whatever's in the forefront of my mind.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Club.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Club every time :albion:

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i was discussing this the other day with somebody... it's a difficult one in some respects...

obviously we all say club because we genuinely feel part of it...

however, i saw england recently and whenever they play tournaments it just unleashes a different fire in my belly, a bit that is reserved for internationals.

it's nice to be able to shout 'well played lamps' with some sort of validity and more importantly knowing the best players in the country are playing for my team.

it's actually a very happy medium keeping England for the odd summer but having Albion on my mind all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here