Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club or Country tomorrow?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So are you saying that, given the choice, you'd rather England beat Sri Lanka and Albion lose than vice-versa ?
Of course I'd rather both won but if I HAD to chose then, yes, an England cricket win please. If we (England) lose we're OUT! If we (Brighton) lose it simply puts the 'mathematical certainty' date back by a couple of days.

No wind-up or fishing, I'm being serious.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would NEVER miss a home Albion match for an England match. I will still go quite quickly to the pub to watch the rest of it after our game though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
would have been country had i been able to get tickets but missed out in the second ballot. we're virtually up, so it's all about gloucester's 13 match winning run coming to an end for me as well

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Withdean and then home to watch the 2nd half of the England game (never going to make kick off doubt will be back at car by time England kick off). 0 interest in cricket

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well it's an early kick off for that exact reason so no need to choose?!

Of course my 2 football teams are playing so it's obviously equal for me. This threads just given the England bashers a chance to repeat themselves Gory!

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Club first now and always

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
0808-0710-1513-4404.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Of course I'd rather both won but if I HAD to chose then, yes, an England cricket win please. If we (England) lose we're OUT! If we (Brighton) lose it simply puts the 'mathematical certainty' date back by a couple of days.

No wind-up or fishing, I'm being serious.

thankfully, that choice is not yours to make. England to beat Sri Lanka, Seagulls to beat Swindon, England to beat Wales, Bold Seagull to beat the wif....(likely to be vice versa!)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Club absolutely any day of the week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here