Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club or Country tomorrow?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Well my day will start with F1 qualifying at 6am, next is the cricket till about 2pm when I leave for Withdean, finally finding a pub in town on way back for remainder of cricket or football.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I'll be at The Millennium Stadium with 2 other Albion fans, so there are some of us who made the difficult decision to miss the Swindon game. It's the first home game I've missed in over two seasons - one of the many benefits that promotion will bring is that we shouldn't have to have to choose between the two for a long time.

Had it been a Wembley game then I would have stuck with the Albion (I'm missing the Ghana game on Tuesday so as I can go to D&R), but away games like this don't come up too often for England. It's very fashionable (and easy) to slag off the England team these days, but there are some of us keeping the faith. Not all my friends are Albion fans, so England matches offer the opportunity to get together in a different group for a change.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BHA always....the national team are an embarrassment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have never cared less about the England team than I do now. I find the games to be dull and uninspiring, played in the main by immensely unlikeable rich slackers who never reach the heights for their country that they do for the club, and can only conclude they're just not bothered. The fact that it's against Wales should have spiced things up a bit, as at least it'll give the Welsh something to get excited about, and I might have watched it if I was around, but I certainly wouldn't ditch an Albion game for it. I have invested too much time, money and emotion into the Albion.

I would like to watch the cricket, but again I wouldn't choose it over the Albion.

That said, this entire debate is meaningless to me, as I can't go to the Albion tomorrow, I can't watch the England game, and I doubt very much I'll be able to see the cricket either, as I have a family wedding to attend :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
enjoy the last half of the match then...
:dunce: the time it takes by bus through town these if I leave at 2 I'll miss it all.
Take 2: Cricket till midday then Withdean.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Club. I have reduced interest in England and would love to say no interest - but I know I will be watching it somewhere. It is a tough one to lose. Although part of me would love to see Wales win.

Cricket ? mild interest in one dayers. Even World Cup.

Jimmy Grimble

Club. Always has been always will be.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Any true Albion fan would pick the club first,I have been offered hospitality box at Wembley but it clashed with an Albion match....Wembley can wait till we get there!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Club all the way. Untill postman Cap is gone i have no interest in his throwback football & terrible man management.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here