[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are you questioning the Egg Man's credibility?

I don't believe anyone until it is confirmed. That way 99% of the crap is filtered before it pollutes the tiny little brain I have.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whatever happened to

#SheeboITK. ??

Inspired but the latest DIY-Private Investigator trend on NSC, I’ve been doing a bit of digging on this fellow and the Bladder chap, I needed to know how they call pretty much every transfer correctly.

I’ve found out who they are, where they get their sources from, why they fell out and why they’ve both dried up recently.

I’ll be spilling the beans on the pair at 5pm tomorrow on this thread.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In all seriousness what’s the latest we can sign someone in order for them to play tomorrow night?

Once the player is cleared and registered.

I'm pretty sure to play on a Monday it would have had to be completed by noon on the Friday.

EDIT: Balotelli here was an example

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rpool-behaviour-clauses-milan-brendan-rodgers

'Balotelli could make his debut for Liverpool at City in the Premier League on Monday but would have to be registered by noon on Friday and that appears unlikely.'

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In all seriousness what’s the latest we can sign someone in order for them to play tomorrow night?

Didn't Knockaert sign the same day that he played against Rotherham, or was it the day before? It was less than 48 hours anyway.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Inspired but the latest DIY-Private Investigator trend on NSC, I’ve been doing a bit of digging on this fellow and the Bladder chap, I needed to know how they call pretty much every transfer correctly.

I’ve found out who they are, where they get their sources from, why they fell out and why they’ve both dried up recently.

I’ll be spilling the beans on the pair at 5pm tomorrow on this thread.

I’m looking forward to this more than any potential singing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I predict there will be an announcement @ 19:15pm tomorrow as they announce the starting line up 60 mins before kick off

I have no inside info except the FA , EPL & referee have said so in a secret whisper in a TV pundits ear which they let slip while getting drunk watching paint dry on the transfer window

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Is Graham Potter being sacked and replaced by Micky Adams?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Is Graham Potter being sacked and replaced by Micky Adams?
More like he’s quit after being promised some sort of budget this season. Another season of Dale getting ball robbed and Solly trying his hardest to smack someone in the face with the ball in the East stand upper is just a step to far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports