Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club announcement due tomorrow at 5pm

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Concession stands in WSU add a handjob to their menu at £10.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Club starting up a crowd funding ‘buy a striker’ initiative. Each supporter being asked to provide a grand with target of £30m. TB to match funding on a £ to £ basis.

Not again.

I have already done my bit doing a five mile sponsored walk raising nearly £6.00 for Pat Saward’s Buy-a-Player Fund to get Bert Murray.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hazmat suits to be given to all supporters so we can be the first club to get all fans back in the ground!
hazsuit.jpg

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Posting on behalf of a friend who was told by his girl friends sister who apparently over heard some juicy news.

Make of it what you will

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Please tell your friends, cousins, girlfriends sister to get a bit more information next time [emoji1787]

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
My sisters pet tortoise said his friend, Tammy tortoise heard her owner, lilly liar say it was bulls**t.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Findus Crispy Pancakes announced as the 'Official snack food partner's of Brighton and Hove Albion.

Their tasty wares will be available at all catering outlets (subject to anyone ever again being allowed in).

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Posting on behalf of a friend who was told by his girl friends sister who apparently over heard some juicy news.

Make of it what you will

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
And the 'juicy news' is....?

That questioned was asked, right?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

LottieBelle

Banned
Sep 11, 2020
My sauces tell me the announcement will be.. Due to the unfortunate rise in infections the Amex is going to be reinstated as a covid test centre...but b4 that Brighton will ruin Frank's Monday night by smashing them 4-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here