Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CLOCKS CHANGE - BACK one hour at 2am TONIGHT - Sunday 28/10/12 morning

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Anyone else nearly miss this ???

Lose an hour in bed in the morning, and it's well getting chilly now!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Edit: Extra hour in bed in fact :smile:

My bad LOL

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Just done mine :smile:

My ex-g/f used to complain I was always premature, but it was always bang on time for me :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
do ALL your clocks HAVE to go back?
i have NO idea where i bought them all from....and i lost the receipts fuckin YEARS ago :down:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Our alarm clock is radio-controlled and resets itself at 01:00 - sometimes I stay awake just to watch it do so :) :(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5281765 said:
I quite literally had no idea this was happening this weekend until I saw this thread. God bless NSC!

It's up there with some other very informative threads element has started recently, namely. have fireworks started too lately? and where does all the rain come from?

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
My dilemma, it's imperative I get up on time tomorrow, and am only relying on my mobile phone as an alarm. So will that go back automatically or should I do it manually before settling down, and then risk it going back two hours! ???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
My dilemma, it's imperative I get up on time tomorrow, and am only relying on my mobile phone as an alarm. So will that go back automatically or should I do it manually before settling down, and then risk it going back two hours! ???
stay up 'til one and check :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

leave your mobile on and give us your number-there will be a least 300 possible people on NSC to call you in the morning so fear not.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
leave your mobile on and give us your number-there will be a least 300 possible people on NSC to call you in the morning so fear not.

Thanks, another great idea.....but I had a better one, to set two alarms, one at the right time and one an hour later, so i'm covered if it does & if it doesn't go back automatically!

I'm really grateful to those that would have stayed awake to see I was alright though :bowdown:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Set your alarm an hour early, leave another clock by your bed that you know won't change. If the clocks are different when you wake up then you know the phone has changed :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here