Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clement watch......

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Hoped Real would lose as they may have sacked the management team after winning no major trophies (Copa del Rey aside) and Clement could then have been free to join us...

But i suppose the other side to the coin is that he may now be happy to leave after helping Real win the big one!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I was really disappointed in him tonight, not once in over 2 hours did I see him holding up a Brighton flag, poor show paul:dunce:

:albion2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wonder if he'd bring his Brighton-born colleague with him

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Good enough for Real Madrid and PSG but not... Brighton?

Hes a coach not the manager or head coach as they like to call it these days. Hes the guy who takes the training sessions. The pressure is not on him when things go wrong, how does anyone here know he will be a good ma nager

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hes a coach not the manager or head coach as they like to call it these days. Hes the guy who takes the training sessions. The pressure is not on him when things go wrong, how does anyone here know he will be a good ma nager

Good point. Can he manage individual egos, can he motivate, can he coach/improve less gifted players, can he relate to the fans, how would he react to three or four defeats on the trot, has he got a plan A, B, C and D, is he committed to developing youngsters, how well does he know the Championship, how will he take to Blackburn on a freezing Tuesday night in February, etc etc etc.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and most crucially, can he work within the restrictive and unfair framework of FFP?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Good point. Can he manage individual egos, can he motivate, can he coach/improve less gifted players, can he relate to the fans, how would he react to three or four defeats on the trot, has he got a plan A, B, C and D, is he committed to developing youngsters, how well does he know the Championship, how will he take to Blackburn on a freezing Tuesday night in February, etc etc etc.

For gods sake, do you not read anything before forming an opinion?......he had the assistant job at Blackburn, he was born and raised here, the weather is hardly a surprise to him, he has coached young developing players, he has also coached those prima Donna egos at the highest level......

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
For gods sake, do you not read anything before forming an opinion?......he had the assistant job at Blackburn, he was born and raised here, the weather is hardly a surprise to him, he has coached young developing players, he has also coached those prima Donna egos at the highest level......
Again as a coach, I dont remember any Blackburn fans calling for Clements head it was only Keens.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

um, he was at blackburn ........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here