Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Civil Unrest at Everton

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Board members told to stay away, now players abused by fans all over social media.

Obviously the three stooges eventually swerved the Goldstone on Police advice, but I can never recall even in the darkest times, Albion players getting abused in this manner, even Ashley Neal, bless his heart, could walk down The Old Shoreham Road unscathed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Embarrassing horrible fans. £700M being spent on a stadium, hundreds of millions on players - Benitez, Koeman, Silva as managers

Not sure what they expect from ‘new owners’ ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Honestly, these entitled c**ts thoroughly deserve the relegation that’s coming their way

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I don't recall ever getting pissed off with players or managers,

just the ****s in the board Room.

maybe they read the s*n in that half of liverpool.
My point exactly, even when Jimmy C was clearly out his depth he never got anything like that abuse, and too be fair we were heading out of the League and into the Conference, not just relegation from the top flight.

Can’t see them getting out of it unless the managers changed, what I can see is them having the best ever stadium in League One in two years time, possibly even playing Tranmere on Boxing Day, City, Leeds and Wolves have been there in the last 25 years, why not Everton?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
My point exactly, even when Jimmy C was clearly out his depth he never got anything like that abuse, and too be fair we were heading out of the League and into the Conference, not just relegation from the top flight.

Can’t see them getting out of it unless the managers changed, what I can see is them having the best ever stadium in League One in two years time, possibly even playing Tranmere on Boxing Day, City, Leeds and Wolves have been there in the last 25 years, why not Everton?
That would be bloody brilliant at Prenton Park. I’m in.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
How Lampard stays in his job is the biggest mystery

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Chase me.

Attachments

• 79EA2207-DBE5-422D-9A81-C8AE26C53FFF.jpeg
    79EA2207-DBE5-422D-9A81-C8AE26C53FFF.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 22

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Board members told to stay away, now players abused by fans all over social media.

Obviously the three stooges eventually swerved the Goldstone on Police advice, but I can never recall even in the darkest times, Albion players getting abused in this manner, even Ashley Neal, bless his heart, could walk down The Old Shoreham Road unscathed.
Quite disgusting behaviour.
Embarrassing horrible fans. £700M being spent on a stadium, hundreds of millions on players - Benitez, Koeman, Silva as managers

Not sure what they expect from ‘new owners’ ?
Weird that the Everton fans I know blame the board and not the players. They are also very sanguine about their club's poor management.
I think Gordon is an Everton fan. He’s from Kirkdale just down the road. Absolutely mental giving him abuse. Also an excellent player and way too good for Everton.
He is good.
Time to make a bid for Gorden?
He is also a horrible little cheating....so no thanks.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Beginning to wonder if anger isn’t more rooted in society inequality. These multi millionnaires seemingly not caring etc. Fans be better off voting with their feet perhaps. Being relegated from the PL does not constructive a crisis, except maybe in terms of entitlement.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Beginning to wonder if anger isn’t more rooted in society inequality. These multi millionnaires seemingly not caring etc. Fans be better off voting with their feet perhaps. Being relegated from the PL does not constructive a crisis, except maybe in terms of entitlement.
Deffo. Some connection between inequality and social media led entitlement seems to be perfect storm for people losing their minds. Often at completely the wrong targets. The guy confronting Mina seems to say completely odd things. 'Show more heart! You could be the captain, be a captain, we can't hear you!'

He isn't the captain. And the guys existential anguish seemed to be aimed at a 'thing'. Just didn't seem to relate to Mina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here