Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That account got locked as i entered the password incorrectly too many times, then i got stuck in the "wait 15 minutes to log in" loop, got frustrated and made account number 2
Yeah I get that. And I believe you. Just asking what the account name is. Presumably you want to go back to that account at some point, and Bozza would reset the password for you.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well I'm sure Real Madrid would be more than happy for him to spend time messing about in Brighton for a new job when the final is on Saturday.

Read an article yesterday that said it was very Unlikely Clement would leave Madrid this summer, as Zidane (the third part of the Madrid coaching trilogy) was almost certainly going to leave to take over at Bordeux, and if Zidane left, they wouldn't let Clement go as well this summer.

Anyhow how knows....still stuck a score on him

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Paul Clement was interviewed on 5 Live last night about the Champions League final. He was not asked about his links with the Albion job.

To me, he sounded cerebral and tactically-minded, like an English Arsene Wenger.

Could he turn out to be THE Arsene Wenger?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i literally cant wait for this not to happen and those who have piled on at the bookies to start a massive binfest

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Read an article yesterday that said it was very Unlikely Clement would leave Madrid this summer, as Zidane (the third part of the Madrid coaching trilogy) was almost certainly going to leave to take over at Bordeux, and if Zidane left, they wouldn't let Clement go as well this summer.

It is now believed Zidane will be going nowhere and will be staying at Madrid. Maybe this means Paul has become available. Like you have gone with a score and will wait and see.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea

Zinedine Zidane isn't going to Bordeaux after all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...former-club-concedes-compete-Real-Madrid.html

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

He certainly has ambitions to be a manager soon as he explains in this interview, think we could well be exactly the opportunity he is looking for, who could stand in his way ?

http://youtu.be/ZOAB0b_Y2NE?t=2m16s

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
That's really stupid as Wiki tracks your IP Address, the culprit is 81.140.6.43

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports