Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
People are LUMPING on a assisstant manager that is presumably in Spain preparing for a champions league final.

Mugs game etc.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People are LUMPING on a assisstant manager that is presumably in Spain preparing for a champions league final.

Mugs game etc.

Indeed. I mean PC would have to come over on a boat from spain, have chats with us, go back on the boat. That would take ages.

I can't see any other way in which this could happen.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I know, right? It's not like Madrid is accessible by air or anything.

Or that there is any way people can chat without being in the same room.

If only managers could have people representing them, say agents, who could get on the boat for them to negotiate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed. I mean PC would have to come over on a boat from spain, have chats with us, go back on the boat. That would take ages.

You need to think outside the box on this one.

Tony Bloom could take a boat over to Spain. Then there'd be no rush to get back again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2nd account and long time lurker. First account wouldn't let me log-in and keeps saying wait 15 minutes
what's your main account, that you can't log into?
What's your other NSC account?
What was the name of your first account
I don't know if anyone's asked already, but what's the name of your first account? You'd have been using that if you could have logged in, so I assume it's not a secret.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Well I'm sure Real Madrid would be more than happy for him to spend time messing about in Brighton for a new job when the final is on Saturday.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I don't know if anyone's asked already, but what's the name of your first account? You'd have been using that if you could have logged in, so I assume it's not a secret.

That account got locked as i entered the password incorrectly too many times, then i got stuck in the "wait 15 minutes to log in" loop, got frustrated and made account number 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here