Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton nth Longest Serving Manager in the English League

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a disappointment for Swindon fans another no hoper. Why is it all the same old failures keep getting jobs, it wouldnt happen in any other business. Are there no chairmen with any foresight other than TB.

But that would depend entirely on which chairperson you are as I doubt Delia Smith has many kind words for CH

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Jose is not going anywhere I reckon & some bookies have priced in at well odds on next out 1/3.
Value elsewhere I'm starting out with Neil @ 16's and review after weekend. All others are big prices now if you think the Special One holds on with 4 easier games coming up

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But that would depend entirely on which chairperson you are as I doubt Delia Smith has many kind words for CH

I think that he fits the bill for what TB wanted at the time a man proven to b able to get teams promoted to the Premier, what happens when we get there is another matter. It is worth noting that the average life of a Championship manager is less than 2 years. If we get promoted this year he could be out of work in 12 months time according to statistics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here